Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

Thanks to the both of ya

Where is the cheapest place to buy pygeum?

Trying to understand the tanner stages don't know where I am or if at all? Any help would be great

(10-06-2014, 06:23 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Trying to understand the tanner stages don't know where I am or if at all? Any help would be great

Hopefully this link will help you understand the tanner stages a bit more.

http://www.femfigure.com/index.php?main_page=page_4&zenid=853408c9500206d8c1ee9f5071287da5

Thanks

(10-06-2014, 10:07 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Thanks

Most welcome. Hopefully that has the answers you're looking for an if you have any other questions you're in a very good place to ask! Wink

So went to walmart and after awhile I found / kept walking bye till I saw the size I wanted to try now I have never been measured cause I don't have the gut to do it yet lol so I tried a 34a push up bra on everything felt good except the straps were really tight but everything else was good what do I do ?

(11-06-2014, 05:47 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  So went to walmart and after awhile I found / kept walking bye till I saw the size I wanted to try now I have never been measured cause I don't have the gut to do it yet lol so I tried a 34a push up bra on everything felt good except the straps were really tight but everything else was good what do I do ?

I would either find someone to help you measure at home or head out if you have the courage to a local store and have it done professionally.

(11-06-2014, 05:47 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  So went to walmart and after awhile I found / kept walking bye till I saw the size I wanted to try now I have never been measured cause I don't have the gut to do it yet lol so I tried a 34a push up bra on everything felt good except the straps were really tight but everything else was good what do I do ?

If the band is too tight, you might want to use a bra band extender.

Good luck, Bob.

Clara Smile

Thank you both maybe oneday I will women up and get measured but I will need to grow more since they really don't look like Womanly boobs yet, it wasn't the band that was so tight it was the straps and they were adjusted all the way forward ohh we'll guess I will go again but sure would be awesome if I had another person to go with so it doesn't look suspicious lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon