Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sorry to be a pain but (BO question)

I am sure it must have been asked before but couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere and there seems to be a dozen different opinions. Is Bovine ovary a hormone in the strictest sense of the word? Everything I have read on the net would seem to point to it not being one but the effects of the peptides (?) in the pill causes your body to produce hormones. If it is supposed to in effect recreate puberty does this mean that any biological male will need to emulate puberty in young girls in the same time frame???

I am getting what it think to be really weird results after only 5 days on it which while not unwanted are making me question whether or not I should abandon it and go back to PM.

(09-06-2014, 04:33 AM)cheapskate9999 Wrote:  I am sure it must have been asked before but couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere and there seems to be a dozen different opinions. Is Bovine ovary a hormone in the strictest sense of the word? Everything I have read on the net would seem to point to it not being one but the effects of the peptides (?) in the pill causes your body to produce hormones. If it is supposed to in effect recreate puberty does this mean that any biological male will need to emulate puberty in young girls in the same time frame???

I am getting what it think to be really weird results after only 5 days on it which while not unwanted are making me question whether or not I should abandon it and go back to PM.

No not a hormone, it stimulates the pituitary. NBE is 2-3 years minimum and possibly longer. Normally BO causes weight gain, to get the effectiveness include protein shakes (whey is ok). There's a lot of myths about BO out there, take a deep breath and relax, listen to your body and see what it's telling you.

Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon