Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jordyn's Program

Star 

Figured I'd post my current program details as I'm only in about 3 weeks and already feeling progress being made.

NOTE: All doses I slowly ramped up over a few days of starting them.
  • 6 Doses of Phytoestrogen Cream/Day (Each dose is 1 dime size of cream on each breast 3 times a day) [Only used from 05/22/2014 - 06/05/2014/Replaced by NatureDay Enlargement Cream]
  • 6 Doses NatureDay Enlargement Cream/Day (Each dose is 1 dime size of cream on each breast 3 times a day) [06/06/2014 - Current/Replaced Phytoestrogen Cream]
  • 6 Capsules of 500mg PM/Day (2 Capsules 3 Times a Day/3000mg total) [05/27/2014 - Current]
  • 6 Capsules of 610mg Fenugreek (2 Capsules 3 Times a Day/3.66g total) [05/23/2014 - Current]
  • 3 Capsules of 900mg Saw Palmetto (1 Capsule 3 Times a Day/2.7g total) [05/23/2014 - Current]
  • 3 Capsules of 400mg Red Clover (1 Capsule 3 Times a Day/1200mg total) [05/23/2014 - Current]
  • 1 Dose/Day of NatureDay Liquid (1 Dropper Full) [06/05/2014 - Current/Becareful what you add it to or it can taste nasty and make you feel sick, found 100% Cranberry Juice works well with it]

I think you are taking too many and too much herbs. It can damage your liver and body. NBE is not a race, but, a marathon. Your health is the greatest asset you have. Blessings...

(11-06-2014, 02:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I think you are taking too many and too much herbs. It can damage your liver and body. NBE is not a race, but, a marathon. Your health is the greatest asset you have. Blessings...

Any suggestions on which ones to back down on specifically? So far I've had no I'll affects and other issues such as boils and rashes on my skin have cleared up since starting.

(11-06-2014, 02:40 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 02:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I think you are taking too many and too much herbs. It can damage your liver and body. NBE is not a race, but, a marathon. Your health is the greatest asset you have. Blessings...

Any suggestions on which ones to back down on specifically? So far I've had no I'll affects and other issues such as boils and rashes on my skin have cleared up since starting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The consent here on NBE is that not to take other phytoestrogens with PM, because they compete for the same estrogen receptors. Since you just started I would not take more than 2-500 mg PM/day either, and make sure you take it with calcium or milk. You should take SP with PM, but again I would not go over 1000 mg/day for now. There are vast of info on this site on this subject, plus very knowledgable individuals which I strongly recommend you to search for. Lotus is one of those individuals. Take care, POM

(11-06-2014, 03:28 AM)pom19 Wrote:  The consent here on NBE is that not to take other phytoestrogens with PM, because they compete for the same estrogen receptors. Since you just started I would not take more than 2-500 mg PM/day either, and make sure you take it with calcium or milk. You should take SP with PM, but again I would not go over 1000 mg/day for now. There are vast of info on this site on this subject, plus very knowledgable individuals which I strongly recommend you to search for. Lotus is one of those individuals. Take care, POM

Pom, thank you. I will try backing down the doses tomorrow and if I don't feel any ill effects from it I'll stick to the lower doses to see if I lose/halt or maintain progress. Would you recommend using Progesterone Cream for a few days while backing down the doses to counter E dominance? Also, do you believe 1500mg of PM/day and 1000mg of SP/day will be good enough or still to much?

P.S. I'm also open to other users opinions still.

(11-06-2014, 04:40 AM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 03:28 AM)pom19 Wrote:  The consent here on NBE is that not to take other phytoestrogens with PM, because they compete for the same estrogen receptors. Since you just started I would not take more than 2-500 mg PM/day either, and make sure you take it with calcium or milk. You should take SP with PM, but again I would not go over 1000 mg/day for now. There are vast of info on this site on this subject, plus very knowledgable individuals which I strongly recommend you to search for. Lotus is one of those individuals. Take care, POM

Pom, thank you. I will try backing down the doses tomorrow and if I don't feel any ill effects from it I'll stick to the lower doses to see if I lose/halt or maintain progress. Would you recommend using Progesterone Cream for a few days while backing down the doses to counter E dominance? Also, do you believe 1500mg of PM/day and 1000mg of SP/day will be good enough or still to much?

P.S. I'm also open to other users opinions still.
Progesterone Cream should be fine for now, but, watch its effect closely, if it is positive, then, continue with it. I would limit PM to 1000 mg/day for now, later you can increase. 1000 mg/day SP should be fine, again for now. NBE is continuous adjustment as you grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon