Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning and progress

Hello everybody. I've been a member for a while and haven't really introduced myself. I do apologize for my rudeness. I am a biological male wishing to feminize myself a bit. Not to the degree where I look completely like a female, but I do wish to look androgynous. I received my pm extract yesterday and am starting with 6 drops per day, equivalent to 240mg. According to Lotus' post of conversion, please forgive the rough estimation but it was done in my head, is almost equivalent to 2500mg of pills.

I am 6 feet, 165 pounds. Not much excess fat and my chest is currently all muscle. We will have to see where this first bottle takes me, if it takes me anywhere. I will continue to order whenever possible.

I appreciate all the support everybody goes to everyone and hopefully I will be able to give some actual input like everyone else one day.

Welcome, Salania. Since you've been a member for awhile, I won't go through the newbie rundown. I do encourage you to post a 'Before' picture, though so that you have a record of your progress.

Huggs,

Clara

So it was recommended that I put up some before and after photos, so here we go.

Yep, that looks like a 'before' picture alright. Looks good, too. I remember mine from 9 months ago -- back in the days when I could go to the beach bare chested...LOL. That was a different life, and, I was a different person.

Playing with PM can be life changing; it should not be done carelessly. It's not physically addictive, but it can be mind altering. If you have a female brain lying dormant, she will come alive rather quickly. Nothing wrong with that, but realize it could change the course of your life for better or for worse.

Pleasant journey, Salania.

Clara

Hi again everybody. So there is a new development, my girlfriend doesn't know I'm doing this and doesn't like the idea of me growing breasts yet. So I want to finish my current bottle of pm and turn be done until she is comfortable with the idea.

My question is, how long should the 30 ml bottle last me and what could I expect in that time frame? I'm very familiar with the "your mileage may vary," bit I've ready a lot of inside one month growth.

Any info and advice would be helpful. Thank you all

I'd stop NOW for two reasons. One, your girlfriend isn't on board. If you want her in your future, don't do anything to jeopardize that (such as secretly taking herbs). Call me crazy but keeping secrets is not a good foundation to build a relationship on. Two, whatever you gain now by taking PM will probably be lost anyway when your supply is gone. One bottle isn't going to create permanent results so it would be better to take it later when you can stick with it for the long haul. ...IMHO

(04-08-2014, 04:40 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  I'd stop NOW for two reasons. One, your girlfriend isn't on board. If you want her in your future, don't do anything to jeopardize that (such as secretly taking herbs). Call me crazy but keeping secrets is not a good foundation to build a relationship on. Two, whatever you gain now by taking PM will probably be lost anyway when your supply is gone. One bottle isn't going to create permanent results so it would be better to take it later when you can stick with it for the long haul. ...IMHO

Thank you Kari for your honesty. I understand completely your concern for my relationship, thankfully she understands my gender issues. The hard part is that she loves me seemingly more for my body than my brain. She calls herself selfish for liking my body more, something I can't entirely agree with. As shown in my pictures, I can't say I have a horrible body (not fishing for compliments), but I don't like it. I've never liked the male form. She said I can attempt a month or two, but she doesn't want any permanent results yet which is why I'm fine with "wasting" my money.

Thank you all for your help and support including you Kari.

Out of curiosity, did anyone experience warmth from their chest before growth?

Salania, normally when I have a growth spurt.... I have a overwhelming breast itch. I mean, it's like someone put itching powder generally over my whole chest, but specifically on the breasts itself. Also, it feels like someone is pinching my nipples and sporadically in different areas of my breasts. As far as warming, I can not say that has happened to me yet, at least not that I remember,.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon