Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

looking younger ?

Love the new avatar, Clara! Who would have thought those few short months ago, huh?
Hugs
Sammie

(17-06-2014, 06:02 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Love the new avatar, Clara! Who would have thought those few short months ago, huh?
Hugs
Sammie

OMG, so very true. I'm so looking forward to my second Chi Chapter meeting this weekend.

Clara Smile

Yes it does seem to have an effect, a family friend popped by earlier in the week and made comment on how well i looked followed by something along the lines of "i dont know what your doing but keep taking the pills", which both myself and mum found ironic (this family friend doesnt know i have been using pm or am trans)

(19-06-2014, 08:16 PM)bobie Wrote:  Yes it does seem to have an effect, a family friend popped by earlier in the week and made comment on how well i looked followed by something along the lines of "i dont know what your doing but keep taking the pills", which both myself and mum found ironic (this family friend doesnt know i have been using pm or am trans)

How can you be sure, Bobie? Maybe your friend is also a member of BN, under an alias, of course, and has figured out who Bobie really is....Big Grin

Seriously, have you ever entertained the idea that something like that might be true? I have; when I started showing my face in photos. OMG!

Son says, "I was afraid to come out to you, Dad." Dad replies, "I felt the same way, son!"

Clara Big Grin

I would think its highly unlikely with this particular person clara but yes it has crossed my mind that i may know someone on here or they may know me

The more I think about it, the less I think I'd be recognized by a friend or relative who stumbled onto this site. They would have to have some reason to believe I was a member of this forum.

In fact, when I show up at the Crowne Plaza in Atlanta to register in male mode, I doubt that any of you would identify me as Clara despite the many pictures of me here. Then again, I may be under estimating you girls.

Well, frankly, I don't want to be known as my male persona. Nope, let's keep that guy back in Chicagoland...lol. I'll register as Clara and check out as Clara. No sharing the fun.

Wow, it's going to be one fantastic 5 days! Cool

Now who are the other three shy ones that are going??? Come on. Fess up!

Clara Smile

Tee hee hee...snicker...giggle....lolTongueBig GrinTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon