Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sale at HM

http://m.hm.com/us

As many of you know, my very favorite store is HM - inexpensive, but stylish.
They just started a 60% off clearance online and I would guess in stores as well. $50 bought me a leatherette skirt, skinny jeans, leggings and three really cute tops. Tongue
Have a look!

Hi Sammie while Im sure deals are good there I really dont think you should be shopping online... Nothing better than going out shopping as yourself and using the fitting rooms and even getting the salesladies opinions as you try on the clothesBig Grin Thats good for the soulCoolSmile

Sweetheart, I do! But a deal is a deal! Lol
Besides, since I only get out every 2-4 weeks (boi responsibilities at home...wife, kids etc) when I do I don't want to waste it in stores when I could be dancing...tee hee

Why does this site only have sales when I'm broke?

*pouts*

When I was your age, Sarah, the solution was to, "Charge it!" Wink

Clara

(11-06-2014, 06:20 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  When I was your age, Sarah, the solution was to, "Charge it!" Wink

Clara

Hahaha, eh, I'm debt free and plan to stay that way unless its something really important to me.

(11-06-2014, 06:27 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 06:20 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  When I was your age, Sarah, the solution was to, "Charge it!" Wink

Clara

Hahaha, eh, I'm debt free and plan to stay that way unless its something really important to me.

Good for you, Sarah. I really respect that.

Clara Smile

Wohoooo thank you so much Sammie. Going to order some bras and a bikini now. THANKS. Big Grin Tongue Smile

They did not accept my CC. Sad

(12-06-2014, 02:50 AM)peggy Wrote:  They did not accept my CC. Sad

Bummer. Sorry, Peggy. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon