Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Musings on nighties

I gave nighties a try, but... It might be just me, but.... Um...

When I wake up in the morning my nightie is all gathered around my waist. Blush

Does it happen to anyone else?

Denita

(04-07-2014, 02:19 PM)Denita Wrote:  I gave nighties a try, but... It might be just me, but.... Um...

Denita

Nope.

What kind of nighties do you have?

I want a nightie! I've never had one... I graduated fr stealing my dads t shirts to sleep with to stealing my husbands. I pair them with this really ugly pajama pants with frogs that I've had since I was in 3rd grade.

There's something so glamorous about nighties though! I just found a pattern for a slip/gown that was gorgeous. Wish I would've bought it.

(04-07-2014, 03:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  I want a nightie! I've never had one... I graduated fr stealing my dads t shirts to sleep with to stealing my husbands. I pair them with this really ugly pajama pants with frogs that I've had since I was in 3rd grade.

There's something so glamorous about nighties though! I just found a pattern for a slip/gown that was gorgeous. Wish I would've bought it.

Why don't you get some? If need be, I'm sure you can get plenty of recommendations on nighties that are worth buying. Big Grin

I never liked nightgowns because they ride up on me. Instead, I opt for pjs but made of thin, slinky materials such as rayon, modal, silk or occasionally satin. I like them loose. I love the way they drape on my breasts. I pretend I am Lauren Bacall....tee hee.Tongue
If you don't know who that is then I hate you a little for being sooo young....lolRolleyes

(06-07-2014, 02:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I never liked nightgowns because they ride up on me. Instead, I opt for pjs but made of thin, slinky materials such as rayon, modal, silk or occasionally satin. I like them loose. I love the way they drape on my breasts. I pretend I am Lauren Bacall....tee hee.Tongue
If you don't know who that is then I hate you a little for being sooo young....lolRolleyes

Lauren Bacall? Who's that? Big Grin

She's easily old enough to be my grandmother. Tongue

I guess I'm a youngster by your standards Samantha. Wink

(06-07-2014, 04:30 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(06-07-2014, 02:37 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I never liked nightgowns because they ride up on me. Instead, I opt for pjs but made of thin, slinky materials such as rayon, modal, silk or occasionally satin. I like them loose. I love the way they drape on my breasts. I pretend I am Lauren Bacall....tee hee.Tongue

Well, Flame, lets just say I am old enough to never forget a beautiful woman. Big Grin

(04-07-2014, 03:25 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(04-07-2014, 02:19 PM)Denita Wrote:  I gave nighties a try, but... It might be just me, but.... Um...

Denita

Nope.

What kind of nighties do you have?

I don't have any now just have pj's.

The material was silky smooth, deep red with black lace trim. It went in a purge years ago.

(06-07-2014, 05:02 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(06-07-2014, 04:30 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Well, Flame, lets just say I am old enough to never forget a beautiful woman. Big Grin

Can I add Deborah Kerr and Audrey Hepburn to the beautiful old film star list? Wink

Denita

yup, i go with shorts and a cami now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon