Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Musings on nighties

I have this nice cotton lavender camisole with lace trim. Its my fav night shirt. I usually wear it with tight boy short panties. If I don't wear tht I usually wear this wonder woman t-shirt and if im feeling naughty I pair a blue thong with white stars on it. I got it cus me and my fiancee love wonder woman.

I love wearing nighties even in the warm weather. I drift off to sleep in a peaceful state of mind. I only have 3 of them plus a 't' shirt and elasticated shorts for when my wife starts getting grumpy about the nighties Big Grin

Love
Heather X

Thats sooo cute flamesabers!! your breasts look amazing!
Love,
Chrissie

(10-12-2014, 07:58 PM)QTPiChrissie Wrote:  Thats sooo cute flamesabers!! your breasts look amazing!
Love,
Chrissie

Thanks! Blush

I haven't tried a nighty yet. Soon, maybe, but not quite there yet. Still sleeping naked.

(11-12-2014, 06:26 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I haven't tried a nighty yet. Soon, maybe, but not quite there yet. Still sleeping naked.

Maybe you could get some nighties as a Christmas gift?

(11-12-2014, 06:26 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Still sleeping naked.

That's how I sleep too. Never did like pajamas, don't think I'd ever like nighties either....

(11-12-2014, 11:27 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(11-12-2014, 06:26 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Still sleeping naked.

That's how I sleep too. Never did like pajamas, don't think I'd ever like nighties either....

Depending on what you get, I think nighties can be pretty loosing fit. You won't get that "free" feeling that you get sleeping in the nude, but maybe feeling feminine can help compensate? Big Grin

(12-12-2014, 02:02 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Depending on what you get, I think nighties can be pretty loosing fit. You won't get that "free" feeling that you get sleeping in the nude, but maybe feeling feminine can help compensate? Big Grin

Perhaps. Maybe someday I'll try it out.

In my current living situation I can't present as female for risk of becoming instantly homeless but a few years back I had this incredibly beautiful black silk night gown that went down to my ankles and fit my frame wonderfully (slightly snug about the chest and tummy area and loose from the hips down). I would wear it to bed 2-3 times a week, and on those nights, I would always sleep better than on nights I slept naked. I was forced to get rid of it due to being afraid that new room mates would discover it or walk into my room while I was sleeping in it. I hope that sometime in the near future I will again be able to sleep in another gown like that.

~Elain

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon