Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-When will my breasts stop hurting?

(14-06-2014, 09:02 PM)wizzness Wrote:  I'm a gg and I expereinced growing pains. Since puberty, I've experienced similar pains or just discomfort/awareness at certain times in my cycle, while taking certain herbs, and when starting bcp. So I think if you have boobs, they pretty much always respond to your hormonal state. You get used to it Wink

Thank you, Wizzness! Smile

Clara,

I seem to remember you saying you enjoyed the aches and were a bit of a pain freak ... please forgive me if that is incorrect.

If so, you (and I) should relish the experiences whilst we still have them.

Someone else said that 'The journey was better than arriving' - if that be the case, I hope I never reach any destination!!!!

That said, clearly mature GGs don't continue to experience the same feelings that we, currently, are experiencing during a growth time. Thus, unfortunately for those of us who are getting huge highs from all this, it is likely that a drop off will occur and a new norm will be established.

GGs are not constantly aroused by breast stimulation nor should we expect to be.

x M

(14-06-2014, 10:05 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  Clara,

I seem to remember you saying you enjoyed the aches and were a bit of a pain freak ... please forgive me if that is incorrect.

Yeah, I did say that, and it's not altogether untrue. The thing is, when I'm going about my life and focusing on getting work done or just having fun, the soreness of my breasts gets to be a bit of a problem. Having breasts is less and less a sexual thing for me, David. Looking and feeling more feminine is what I need to align my sense of who I am on the inside to how I appear on the outside. Unfortunately, I will never achieve my goal completely.

Clara Sad

(14-06-2014, 01:02 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  .... But I wonder why taking PM makes you constantly aware of your breasts. Does taking estradiol have a similar effect? I suspect not. I wonder if GGs who take PM experience the same constant awareness. I have read that at least some GGs experience a 'fullness' and 'firmness' in their breasts when they do NBE with PM. It must be the miroestrol or another compound in PM that affects breast tissue such that these sensations are produced. Curious.

I used the word 'awareness' because I couldn't think of a better one, but I'm not sure it really conveys what I was trying to get across. Let me try this illustration - when we were kids we used to sometimes get a balloon and put on a tap and turn the water on. If we were careful, we could get it so that once there was sufficient water in the balloon, the tension in the stretched rubber was just equal to the water pressure in the tap and the balloon would just hang there moving slightly with tiny changes in water pressure, but neither growing nor contracting. However once the tap is turned off, the balloon stops moving and then very slowly deflates.

That is what seems to happen for me. With PM, my boobs are in a stable state but I suspect that the fat content constantly alters due to precise hormone levels throughout the day ( and for GG's their cycle of course), so the skin is constantly stretching or contracting minutely, and I am subconciously 'aware' of that. When I stop PM, the fat starts to move out and things start to deflate, so there is no longer any expansion movement at all and the awareness goes.

I'm not sure this has anything directly to do with a difference between PM and synthetics, or even natural GG hormones, I think it is a purely secondary physical sensation.

No proof of course, but a theory!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon