Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Monthly makeup subscription boxes!

So there has been a lot of makeup talk here lately...mostly because I keep posting threads about it. Oops.

Anyhoo, I know some of us are looking to grow our collection on the cheap. Does anyone else subscribe to a monthly makeup service? I used to use birchbox and I have a TON of skin care samples stashed away from them. I also got a lot of full-sized products that cost way more than the monthly $10 I was paying. However I ended up canceling it because I wanted something that sent more makeup rather than skincare products.

Right now I'm signing up for ipsy... Also $10. I'm not sure yet if there is a waiting list like there is for birchbox (I waited a month to be able to subscribe to them since you have to wait for a spot to open up), but I've seen good reviews for them! One woman received $75 worth of makeup!

(14-06-2014, 03:16 PM)echapman Wrote:  So there has been a lot of makeup talk here lately...mostly because I keep posting threads about it. Oops.

Anyhoo, I know some of us are looking to grow our collection on the cheap. Does anyone else subscribe to a monthly makeup service? I used to use birchbox and I have a TON of skin care samples stashed away from them. I also got a lot of full-sized products that cost way more than the monthly $10 I was paying. However I ended up canceling it because I wanted something that sent more makeup rather than skincare products.

Right now I'm signing up for ipsy... Also $10. I'm not sure yet if there is a waiting list like there is for birchbox (I waited a month to be able to subscribe to them since you have to wait for a spot to open up), but I've seen good reviews for them! One woman received $75 worth of makeup!

Im not subscribed to any make up sites etc but its not a silly idea. I tend to go with the 100% (if there is such a thing) organic natural brands which aren't necessarily the best Sad
I did go out and buy some "primer" thingymebob you mentioned in the other thread! WHO KNEW THERE WAS SUCH A PRODUCT! I cant wait to try it out!

Would you consider consulting on here? Wink

Well the boxes have a lot of pros especially if you're learning... You get to grow your collection and learn about which brands work for you. Not only that but every month it's exciting getting the box in and not knowing what's in it. Smile

Also I'd love to consult! I just helped Sarah pick out foundation and got the shade right. CoolCoolCool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon