Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Synthetics what blood tests and dosages

The teva tabs you get in the US dissolve way faster, if you plan on taking them sublingually. They are oval shaped and come loose in a pill bottle. I don't think these are coated, as they seem quite chalky and dissolve so quickly.

The Novo Nordisk dissolve way slower, since they are film coated. They are circular and come in a disc with days of the week labeled, kinda like birth control.

I have so much of the circle kind just sitting around. My doc put me on enough prescription E, but I have to order extra spiro.

Have to see if i can find these teva tablets thanks sarah, sarah did your doc prescribe you the finasteride or is that something you added yourself? the saw palmetto i had previously been taking had actually had good effect at keeping hair growth down, however since coming off that its been growing like crazy, so have added 5mg of finasteride to my regime today (split morning or evening)

(21-06-2014, 08:27 PM)bobie Wrote:  Have to see if i can find these teva tablets thanks sarah, sarah did your doc prescribe you the finasteride or is that something you added yourself? the saw palmetto i had previously been taking had actually had good effect at keeping hair growth down, however since coming off that its been growing like crazy, so have added 5mg of finasteride to my regime today (split morning or evening)

Yeah I took finasteride before getting a prescription, and continued to do so after. If i run out, I usually take white peony root extract until I get more in. I have also taken dutasteride.

I haven't been able to find the US teva tabs online anywhere. Everything from IHP or ADC is manufactured in Europe, Australia, or India. Good luck though!

Not sure if its a resut of a 7 day break between pm and pharma but wood has been making a regular appearance, more so than before i started the pharma in fact, i have upped my spiro as of this evening (200mg a day, divided), need to read up on types of dht after i stumbled across something this morning suggesting Dutasteride is better than finasteride as it blocks both types of dht, never even knew there where different types before lol

(23-06-2014, 08:02 PM)bobie Wrote:  .....i stumbled across something this morning suggesting Dutasteride is better than finasteride as it blocks both types of dht......

Bobie, can you provide a reference? I'd like to read up on that.

Clara Smile

I was reading a bunch of stuff on this site http://transunity.com/antiandrogen before work, theres only really a ref towards the end but it got me thinking and googling when i got in from work

A little update, i went to see my gp this morning who is going to refer me to the nearest gender identity clinic, he was very nice about it all and knows that i am self medicating (which he was either fine about or didnt say anything) and has also agreed to blood tests which i will be having done tomorrow which in addition to the basic stuff includes oestrogen, testosterone and prolactin Smile

Congrats BobieSmile Hope it all comes out with a clean bill of health Wink

Good for you! I'm happy for you, sweetheart!

Thanks girls, i tend to be a worrier at the best of times but im currently really worried i started at too high a dose, i keep reading how its best to start off on much lower doses and that higher doses can actually harm long term developement, overwelm receptors or cause breast bud fusion, i also started thinking about the sort of levels a cis girl needs at the very start which are pretty low, because i was on a reasonably high dose of pm before this i figured i could start synthetics on a higher dose than those who start from nothing, i started on 4mg estradiol, 100mg spiro which i then upped to 200mg after 3 days and 5mg finasteride, all oraly, so im going to leave my dose as is until after tomorrows blood tests then drop it down to 2mg estadiol then add 100mg spiro 6-8 weeks later which was actually what Dr. Anne Lawerence suggested, its hard when im seeing growth but im really scared i may screw up my chances if i dont...

Im pretty sure she adds the spiro later purely to check for adverse reactions (seems the norm) but anyway i will be sensible, just imagine its going to be tough on me Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon