Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happened to Natural Breast Enlargment?

Do we really need a sub-section for synthetics?.

What happened to bio-males just wanting to grow breasts?.

I must admit, I've considered jumping over the fence, however the push for experimenting with synthetics has been driven in recent threads (even considered them myself). I'm not attacking the individual right to do so, or those who pursue it (more power to ya) let's not kid ourselves though, is it really NBE?. Check with Eve (our Breast Nexus administrator) and see if she really intended or envisioned our section to become about synthetics.

The lines of Natural Breast Growth are being blurred, (it's the whole natural occurring substance thing just smacks ya in the face), shades of Bryony, lol.

We're setting the tone for some Bio-Males who, btw are still quite new here, with the allure of transitioning or experimenting without having all the facts they need to know about using synthetics. Yes, under a doctors care is one thing, some here don't have that luxury and will go elsewhere (black market) to get synthetics, and good luck with what's in those (dangerous and deadly stuff).

We've gone to great lengths here to educate just on NBE. Some bio-male members who aren't even out of the gate yet are needing crucial guidance just on NBE still and then, all the talk of synthetics (see the paradox).

(The same question is being asked, SHOULD I USE SYNTETHICS?). I'm sure someone will take offense, that's not what this is about.

Please consider, not all Bio-Males want (or can't) transition here!

Something else to ponder, when NBE is mentioned in TG forums what happens?

Agreed, this should be NBE. If you want synthetics go to Susan's because they loath NBE.

Exactly Lotus! I noticed lately that many bio males started taking synthetics and I am worried that many order those synthetics online without visiting their doctor. This stuff is risky and should not be taken like candies...

I think the synthetic hormones still cause real breasts not plastic implants so in a way natural breast even some of the biological females supplement their nbe programs with use estrogel, birth control and progesterone cream all types of synthetic hormones.
Even people talk about fat transfer surgery as more natural breast enlargement not strictly nbe but results in a natural breast.
So I would agree that a synthetic hormone section would be useful.
Don't you think the reason this forum is better than the ones that don't allow discussion of certain methods because we let everyone make up their own mind as nbe is a very personal thing and everyone is different we are all adults so discuccing and asking advice is much better than just saying don't because people still will.

I think that there is a definition problem here. What do we mean by "natural'? For myself I would take this to include the use of hormones bio-identical to human hormones, but I would regard as un-natural not only the use of truly synthetic hormones such as DES, but also the use of Premarin or bovine ovary which are natural hormonal products derived from non-human animal sources, are not bio-identical to human hormones and cannot be regarded as herbs or dietary supplements. Very often it seems that people draw the dividing line between 'natural' and , presumably, 'unnatural' as being between non-prescription and prescription, which makes little sense when the line between the categories varies in different countries, and a number of prescription drugs are not synthetic in origin. Note also that those here who have ended up taking prescription hormones usually started off with products generally accepted as 'natural' because of their availability and presumed relative safety, and usually continue some use of these 'natural' products.

It seems that many of us who start off seeking breast enlargement using the comparatively readily available 'natural' means find ourselves before we know it on a slippery slope leading towards transition, and once on the way down that slope are less purist in our approach, particularly once prescription hormones become legitimately available to some of us.

So what do we mean by NBE?

(16-06-2014, 12:33 AM)AnnieBL Wrote:  I think that there is a definition problem here. What do we mean by "natural'? For myself I would take this to include the use of hormones bio-identical to human hormones, but I would regard as un-natural not only the use of truly synthetic hormones such as DES, but also the use of Premarin or bovine ovary which are natural hormonal products derived from non-human animal sources, are not bio-identical to human hormones and cannot be regarded as herbs or dietary supplements. Very often it seems that people draw the dividing line between 'natural' and , presumably, 'unnatural' as being between non-prescription and prescription, which makes little sense when the line between the categories varies in different countries, and a number of prescription drugs are not synthetic in origin. Note also that those here who have ended up taking prescription hormones usually started off with products generally accepted as 'natural' because of their availability and presumed relative safety, and usually continue some use of these 'natural' products.

It seems that many of us who start off seeking breast enlargement using the comparatively readily available 'natural' means find ourselves before we know it on a slippery slope leading towards transition, and once on the way down that slope are less purist in our approach, particularly once prescription hormones become legitimately available to some of us.

So what do we mean by NBE?

Yes its a different definitions I think my definition of natural is only a natural breast result so anything without cutting and stitching or plastic.
Off topic but i think a natural breast reduction section would be useful too for most of us here no not for me but I see a lot of people on other forums unhappy with size and sometimes rushing into breast reduction surgery where the results often aren't pretty and lots of complications possible I know there are natural breast reduction pills too so I would think it's possible.

Plant based vs. Conjugated urine,

The risk of herbal supplements vs. the risk of synthetics?

I'd say it's a big difference, I'm under no illusions of taking either, has anybody looked at the mortality rates of herbals vs Synthetics?

(16-06-2014, 12:45 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Plant based vs. Conjugated urine,

I'd say it's a big difference, I'm under no illusions of taking either, has anybody looked at the mortality rates of herbals vs Synthetics?
Yes it would be good to include that sort of information if there was a synthetics section.

I've read multiple comments here on the forum about us NBEers being 'guinea pigs' for learning about many of these herbal HRT substances. There is a lack of research, for example, on the long term effects of Pueraria Mirifica on males. The dosages some of us take are quite high, too. It's also well understood that there is no oversight of the production and sale of herbal supplements by a government agency like the FDA. So from a safety standpoint, it may be less risky to take the prescription meds, even if taken without medical supervision.

The reason I started with herbals is the fact that they could be obtained legally without a prescription, they are slow acting, I could experiment with my gender identity without involving too many people, and this forum showed me how to use them effectively. I think those are still good reasons to go with herbs, at least in the beginning. Eventually, however, as one sorts out his transgender issues, the move to prescription meds may be exactly what's needed. I don't think we should discourage that move.

What I like about the 'official' drugs is that I can be monitored by a trained doctor (endo) to avoid certain known health risks. Try to find a doctor who is trained in the administration of herbal feminization drugs. They don't exist.

It is important to steer newbies away from the more powerful HRT drugs of dubious quality taken without proper monitoring. But, I would be opposed to banning the discussion of the use of prescription HRT meds here at BreastNexus.

Clara Smile

(16-06-2014, 12:50 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 12:45 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Plant based vs. Conjugated urine,

Yes it would be good to include that sort of information if there was a synthetics section.

I'm not an advocate or spokesperson, (unless you consider providing information then yes, I'm guilty). I've not lived a very healthy existence, worked 90 hrs a week, smoked for 35 years, ate red meat, had questionable relationships BlushRolleyes, I just believe we should have all the facts before proceeding with some life choices that has serious side effects that we might not otherwise see, (that's not to say others don't take that lightly). Just sometimes we have tunnel vision and may miss the signs going past us @ 100 mph.

Here's an example of some info I've come across, notice that when estrogens are combined with progestins it increases the health risk. So by all means, let's have the discussion (civil) before the skewering begins.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6976]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon