Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happened to Natural Breast Enlargment?

Thanks Clara. Smile

I still believe that its not worth the risk, especially when other methods (like PM, NB etc) may be more beneficial for BE than HRT drugs. But every member here should make their own research and decide which method suits him/her best. Take care guys. Smile

(17-06-2014, 04:56 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Clara. Smile

I still believe that its not worth the risk, especially when other methods (like PM, NB etc) may be more beneficial for BE than HRT drugs. But every member here should make their own research and decide which method suits him/her best. Take care guys. Smile

Peggy a TS that decides they are going to go down this road doesnt really have much of a choice... I sincerely doubt that most of the girls here on HRT are just doing it for kicks... For some its transition or die, I could never go back to living as a man now... That would be very depressing... Your intentions are good and I appreciate your concern but GD is something thats beyond my control, nobody wants to be born this way...

You can bring up all the studies you want for already very feminized women pre or post menopausal but I really dont think it applies to MTF HRT Wink Show me one that says MTF are at a high risk of cancer please... I havent been able to find anything and my doc never mentioned any risk of cancer when she told me what to expect and what the risks are.... She only mentioned the risk of stroke... But she put me on Medroxyprogesterone acetate, bad stuff and not at all the optimal choice for HRT... Docs dont even really know whats going on with something as radical as transforming from male to female.... Syn progestins with E do have noted risks.... But thats not what Im on anymore... Im on bio identical E, spiro and dutasteride....

I do think NBE is a good place for someone on the fence to start out with, and for some it may even work well enough to fully transition on... There is no doubt some here have very impressive results on herbs onlyCool

But the fact is for someone that's decided to torch that "man card" and go for full transition I cant see going with anything less than the best pharma regime available...

While my breasts might not be the most impressive result of HRT so far the other results have been amazing Wink I just hit 155 lbs this morning and there isnt much fat left on me.... Im am losing upper body muscle and for me thats more important than breasts for my feminization for now... Id like to lose few more pounds, maybe 145 lbs at 5' 8" then go on a weight GAIN diet designed to optimize breast growth and hopefully put some fat in the right placesTongue I also have GREATLY reduced body hair and even some hair regrowth starting on my bald head Cool NBE will not do that for a full time girl...

Lastly the effect on the mind nearly zero T and high E brings is much different than NBE.... While PM made me feel much better it's nothing compared to what Im on for feminizing the mind, I simply cant see ever going off of it nowBig Grin I think Id rather be dead, seriously...

(17-06-2014, 03:35 PM)bmthx Wrote:  I think why not add a section to methods with pueraria, massage and pumping rather than separate the bio male section about it because in a way women sometimes try birth control can be used as nbe so that's a synthetic section wouldn't split bio males like your worrying but it would be useful to bio women too to have more info about it in methods I am sure I see women use estrogel and synthetic progesterone creams too without knowing if there are any risks so a section of information and risks of all kinds of synthetics would be very useful information to add to this forum.

This is a great idea! If Eve WAS to add a sub forum for pharmaceutical, synthetic breast enlargement, the place to put it would be on the first page with the other methods:
Herbal
PM
Glandular
Magnetic
Hypnosis
SYNTHETIC HRT
> within THAT sub forum, two sections. One for male and one for female

Excellent idea bmthx!

Maybe I'm behind the times, but I just noticed there's a new subforum for synthetics. We're up to eight subforums now! Rolleyes

(21-06-2014, 05:58 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe I'm behind the times, but I just noticed there's a new subforum for synthetics. We're up to eight subforums now! Rolleyes

I doubt that flamesabers, although you do have an old soul for your age. Wink

Eve obviously saw the need for the creation, supporting her decision is the right thing to do. Besides, the section should also encompass birth control and menopause hrt topics.

(21-06-2014, 08:19 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 05:58 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe I'm behind the times, but I just noticed there's a new subforum for synthetics. We're up to eight subforums now! Rolleyes

Eve obviously saw the need for the creation, supporting her decision is the right thing to do. Besides, the section should also encompass birth control and menopause hrt topics.

Um...its in the bio male section. LOL, maybe I do need to start a topic about male birth control though. Tongue

(21-06-2014, 08:36 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

Um...its in the bio male section. LOL, maybe I do need to start a topic about male birth control though. Tongue

You should lol, why it's on our side?, Isn't it obvious....Big Grin

(21-06-2014, 08:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 08:36 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

You should lol, why it's on our side?, Isn't it obvious....Big Grin

I don't know about other bio-males, but I often feel menopausal as well.

I doubt that flamesabers, although you do have an old soul for your age. Wink

How old do you think my soul is? Huh

(21-06-2014, 08:57 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't know about other bio-males, but I often feel menopausal as well.

But Sarah, you're still in your childbearing years though! You're not going to be having a lot of little Sarahs' running around in your house? [Image: smiley-bounce020.gif]

Hi Everybody, a few links for you.
Google search: bioidentical

Are bioidentical hormones safer and more effective than hormones used in traditional hormone therapy for menopause symptoms?
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...q-20058460

Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioidentic...nt_therapy

What are bioidentical hormones?
http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/W...rmones.htm

Bio-Identicals: Sorting Myths from Facts
http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumer...049311.htm

Also try Google Scholar
http://scholar.google.com/

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon