Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Escaped from the dark side.

Wink 

Just thought a quick explanation about my disappearance and an apology was in order.

All the stuff in my life in the last 18 months finally caught up and nailed me.
I finally went and talked to my doctor and got a diagnosis of depression and an anxiety disorder. Nothing I did not know already but at least I'm getting treatment now. Bottled out about mentioning gender dysphoria to my doctor but might talk to my psychiatrist.

I apologise if I was negative in my posts and for not answering emails. I will get to them. Got some catching up to do! Yay!

I'm much happier and optimistic now. Looking forward to starting NBE.

I would also like to thank Fosters, Jack Daniel's and most of all the Chartreuse Monks for helping me with their alcoholic beverages. Big Grin

I do that (escape from the dark side) every day when I leave work!!

Welcome back, Denita. It's good to know you are back in the saddle again.

Clara Smile

Welcome back Denita. Smile

Hi Denita, it's good to hear from you again, you were missed, welcome back. Wink

welcome back.Cool

(26-06-2014, 04:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I do that (escape from the dark side) every day when I leave work!!

For a second then I had visions of a miner stepping out into the sun after a shift underground with huge boobs. Big Grin

Thank you Clara, Flame, Lotus and Lenneth.

It's good to be back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon