Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happened to Natural Breast Enlargment?

(16-06-2014, 05:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong, when purchasing from overseas we don't use our regular CC's right, so we go out and buy pre-paid's cards. And if that's the case we do we trust our health to them when they say it's legitimate hormones?, no really I'd like to know?

Sorry bout the headache, not trying to add to it. Wink

I just used my CC each time, and have never had any problems. I don't consider it to be that much different from importing PM, except that there is supposedly tighter foreign regulation on pharma drugs than on herbs.

It's pretty much a buyer beware world all around, and quality control is in the eye of the beholder(or in this case, cardholder), imo.

It's possible that the drugs are counterfeit, but as I said a certain amount of faith is required when making any purchase(especially when importing).

Oh, and hurt me? Go for it. I won't feel like arguing over this tomorrow. It takes a certain kind of mood for me to bother. Tongue

I like your new avatar Sarah. You have a pretty smile. Smile

(16-06-2014, 05:16 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Oh, and hurt me? Go for it. I won't feel like arguing over this tomorrow. It takes a certain kind of mood for me to bother. Tongue

So are you in a good mood or a bad mood? (In other forums there's a feature in which you can pick the mood you're in. Too bad this forum doesn't have it. Sad)

My real one is all they will take, but you know Im so out with everyone WTF do I care really??? I dont GAFD and for what Im doing thats pretty freaking mandatoryWink

My new "authorized user" on my CC account with the same DOB and SS number and a similar sounding female name to the "male account holder" should be here any day now thoughTongue

(16-06-2014, 05:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I like your new avatar Sarah. You have a pretty smile. Smile

(16-06-2014, 05:16 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Oh, and hurt me? Go for it. I won't feel like arguing over this tomorrow. It takes a certain kind of mood for me to bother. Tongue

So are you in a good mood or a bad mood? (In other forums there's a feature in which you can pick the mood you're in. Too bad this forum doesn't have it. Sad)
Thanks! I could never smile for pics as a guy. Ever. Its tough not to as a female though lol...

It's not a good mood or a bad mood. It's just a "futile internet debate" mood.

If people are going to discuss it anyway then a forum subsection would be good. If for no other reason than to have a sticky with references and warnings. Herbs might sometimes give you headaches or cramps or etc. Studies show that nearly all of them reduce the risk of breast cancer (the opposite of what you'd expect for BE substances) and often other conditions too. Even PM. Synthetics, even those identical to the natural hormones, might give you early cancer, early heart disease and/or severe short term hormonal issues as well. Overdo it and it becomes way more likely. That's why the laws exist and they should be prescribed by a doctor in proper dosage, and even then there's still some risk.

The scariest part is hearing that people are just starting to experiment with drugs here. That's a scary thought that could turn out incredibly bad once we see the results. Better dig through the other forums and find out from those who haven't just started. But I can say I've commonly heard of cancer from taking hormones elsewhere, but never from taking herbs here.

OK, Lotus...here I am finally, and seriously late to the conversation, LOL
I have had house guests and precious little time to be online.
All the regulars and anyone who has read my stuff knows my story. I started on herbs in August of 2010 (and on this board), and worked up to a very high dosage of PM over the next three and a half years. Last February I switched to pharma E under the supervision of an endo, and recently added pharma progesterin as well as an experiment. But I continue to supplement with roughly 1500mgs daily of PM because I found that E alone did not do enough for me.
So as much as anyone else on here I think I can speak as a veteran of herbs, a user of Syn (oooh, no pun intended...tee hee) , and currently a practitioner of both.
Other boards uniformly disparage the use of herbs (in their supremely arrogant ignorance) or shun discussion completely (crossdressers.com).
Their loss.
Here we have always, for my money, been the lone voice of reason advocating the use of herbs in M2F HRT. I am so proud of that legacy. I still feel that role is the main cause for the existence of this board.
But just as we have grown to encompass other non herb related issues which are pertinent to "transition" (and make no mistake, boys and girls...the moment you pop that first pill, herb or not, you are stepping onto that road, whether you follow it all the way or not), we are no longer exclusively about herbs.
However, given that it is our primary cause for existence, I have to throw my 2 cents (with inflation about $200) behind Lotus, and encourage a sub section for synthetics. Yeah we have too many, but I think a lot of cross discussion of the two - herbs and syn - can be a diluting factor in what Eve set out to originally do. Placing that subject loosely into its own sub section, I think, is a good idea.
Of course, what do I know...LOL
Can I get back to dancing now? ... tee heeTongue

So is that the question on the table -- to have a separate section for discussing prescription drugs? Why not put it to a vote?

Clara Huh

In my mind, Synthetics, Glandular or Herbs are all NBE, only surgery etc would be non-NBE, but that's just my $0.02...Cool

(16-06-2014, 02:04 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  So is that the question on the table -- to have a separate section for discussing prescription drugs? Why not put it to a vote?

I'm against having a separate section for synthetics. I would rather not see the board get divided up into the herbs and HRT group. If there was a separate section, consider how many active members solely use herbs or synthetics. I for example wouldn't probably venture much into a synthetics forum on the simple basis I don't use them. I think the same could be said for those who strictly use synthetics.

I think a reason why the gender identity forum has worked so well is because the vast majority of bio-males pursuing NBE are also transgender to some extent. I doubt a synthetics section could be integrated this successfully. If we do have a synthetics section, what would follow? Would we go on to create a separate picture and program section for synthetics?

Separation in some areas are very practical I think, such as having a separate section for bio-males. Females and males typically have distinctly different hormone levels, starting points for NBE, expectations, etc. I don't see such a noticeable difference for herbs and synthetics.

(17-06-2014, 12:01 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 02:04 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  So is that the question on the table -- to have a separate section for discussing prescription drugs? Why not put it to a vote?

I'm against having a separate section for synthetics. I would rather not see the board get divided up into the herbs and HRT group. If there was a separate section, consider how many active members solely use herbs or synthetics. I for example wouldn't probably venture much into a synthetics forum on the simple basis I don't use them. I think the same could be said for those who strictly use synthetics.

I think a reason why the gender identity forum has worked so well is because the vast majority of bio-males pursuing NBE are also transgender to some extent. I doubt a synthetics section could be integrated this successfully. If we do have a synthetics section, what would follow? Would we go on to create a separate picture and program section for synthetics?

Separation in some areas are very practical I think, such as having a separate section for bio-males. Females and males typically have distinctly different hormone levels, starting points for NBE, expectations, etc. I don't see such a noticeable difference for herbs and synthetics.

Again, the voice of reason. I agree with Flame. I don't want to see us segregate the synners.....yes, I'm one of them now. Don't make me a second class BNer.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon