Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Time Doing My Eyebrows!

They look great! I need to do mine, but am terrified of fucking them up lol...

(17-06-2014, 10:48 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  They look great! I need to do mine, but am terrified of fucking them up lol...

I bet someone will do them for you at "Princess Day".

How about Lisia doing them for you? She's got natural born talent!

Clara Smile

I don't think you need to worry about reactions. The change is only apparent when you see the before send after together...very neat. F

(17-06-2014, 10:48 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  They look great! I need to do mine, but am terrified of fucking them up lol...
Oh, trust me, I was super scared of of trashing them too. That's why I went so slow, I did it over the course of last weekend. I just plucked out little bits around the outsides and cleaned up all the definite strays first. Walk around, do my daily stuff for a while, pluck out a little more, repeat. I did find a few threads on other forums with a few tips and before and afters, and it was helpful. You got this!

(17-06-2014, 11:00 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

I bet someone will do them for you at "Princess Day".

How about Lisia doing them for you? She's got natural born talent!

Clara Smile
It might be wise to reserve judgement of anything of that nature until I try this first subtle arch I am planning, plus it did take me all weekend to decide I was "finished". Wink I was going to do it tonight, but at this point I fear the wine and the smoke may not contribute to the process in a positive manner. Although, I suppose I was in the same condition when I finished up the last session sunday night; it could be a crucial part of my process for all I know!

(18-06-2014, 12:05 AM)kimdl93 Wrote:  I don't think you need to worry about reactions. The change is only apparent when you see the before send after together...very neat. F
Thank you, I am starting to see that you are right. It is both a relief and a reminder that it really isn't productive to sweat the small stuff!

(16-06-2014, 01:55 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Looks better to me Wink

I dont know if you searched for it yet but there are a lot of good tips on eyebrow shaping out thereWink

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-st...t-eyebrows

Thanks for the link!

BTW, these are the tweezies I bought, they work VERY well! I was surprised by how well they hang onto the hair and pull it out, even when I failed to do the proper "sudden yank/twitch" maneuver.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/revlon-...45-product

Some great stuff here regarding the differences between typical male and female eyebrows.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon