Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its always been my wish

(21-06-2014, 02:11 PM)Elainecd904 Wrote:  Well, PM it is then, tossing the Fenu....it was giving me little bumps on my face anyway. Waiting on the pM.

I think that's a good idea. While PM is probably the strongest thing available in the herbal category, it's not like it's as effective as breast forms. I can almost promise you'll get impatient even while using PM. The old advice was to start out slow (500mg per day, increasing by 500mg every 7 days up to 1500-2000mg by the end of the first month). I guess you probably knew that already since you've been watching for so long but I bears repeating once in a while. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Elaine, may I also offer a fashionably late welcome to you from across the pond,I think all the best advice has been given but I can say that like Clara I am in my 60's for a short while before jumping into my 70's later this year. I am not happy about it but it beats the alternative Big Grin

I have had gynaecomastia for at least 10 years, however, they would never pass as small boobs. The PM changed all that, I now have protruding breasts that are steadily filling out as well. So much so that my wife has twice commented on them and I have just laughed it off saying it's the contrast linked to having lost nearly 28 lbs in weight!
I think I am roughly an 'A+' or a 'B-' cup but want to get to a 'C' at least which at my present rate will take a year, who knows.

What I can say without contradiction, and it's thanks to our resident experts, PM really does work. Even now the nipples hurt and it is so painful if I accidentally lean or bump into hard objects. I can no longer sleep on my stomach like I used to.

Enough of my insane rambling, look forward to your future posts.

Hugs
Heather

Well due to it taking three weeks for my order to arrive and then other things that get in the way of life, I finally started my PM program yesterday.

The first 30 days I'll take just the PM and add the Saw Palmetto then unless gurls here think otherwise.

Going to try to get some pics today along with measurements.
I'll start that in the personal program.

Wish me luck. Smile

(01-07-2014, 08:23 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Elaine, may I also offer a fashionably late welcome to you from across the pond,I think all the best advice has been given but I can say that like Clara I am in my 60's for a short while before jumping into my 70's later this year. I am not happy about it but it beats the alternative Big Grin

I have had gynaecomastia for at least 10 years, however, they would never pass as small boobs. The PM changed all that, I now have protruding breasts that are steadily filling out as well. So much so that my wife has twice commented on them and I have just laughed it off saying it's the contrast linked to having lost nearly 28 lbs in weight!
I think I am roughly an 'A+' or a 'B-' cup but want to get to a 'C' at least which at my present rate will take a year, who knows.

What I can say without contradiction, and it's thanks to our resident experts, PM really does work. Even now the nipples hurt and it is so painful if I accidentally lean or bump into hard objects. I can no longer sleep on my stomach like I used to.

Enough of my insane rambling, look forward to your future posts.

Hugs
Heather

heather,i like your style : ' may I also offer a fashionably late welcome to you from across the pond' hehee classy.

also, knowing you ladies of distinguished age can recieve growth is an ecouragement to the young'uns of a new generation....in other word: age makes no difference and the body can change. so ta' for that.Big Grin

(24-08-2014, 06:49 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Well due to it taking three weeks for my order to arrive and then other things that get in the way of life, I finally started my PM program yesterday.

The first 30 days I'll take just the PM and add the Saw Palmetto then unless gurls here think otherwise.

Going to try to get some pics today along with measurements.
I'll start that in the personal program.

Wish me luck. Smile
oh and not to be an afterthought, welcome elaine

Forgot to ask....I love my evening cocktail. good vodka, water (way better than tonic and NO sugar) with a splash of real OJ. will this interfere with the pM? Huh
Gawd, I hope not...I enjoy it so much....but I want breasts...even small ones more.

(24-08-2014, 08:42 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Forgot to ask....I love my evening cocktail. good vodka, water (way better than tonic and NO sugar) with a splash of real OJ. will this interfere with the pM? Huh
Gawd, I hope not...I enjoy it so much....but I want breasts...even small ones more.

i would space it away from when you take your pm.

Well the first month, I was planning on one 500mg a day in the morning, then going to two a day. One morning and one evening. isn't the common doasage? Don't want to push my body.
Although the Ainterol bottle says start with two a day, one morning, one evening before meal. assume this is for GGs.

(01-07-2014, 08:23 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  What I can say without contradiction, and it's thanks to our resident experts, PM really does work. Even now the nipples hurt and it is so painful if I accidentally lean or bump into hard objects. I can no longer sleep on my stomach like I used to.

Has anyone ever tried getting a thick memory foam mattress topper and cutting a boob window in it to allow stomach sleeping without discomfort?

(26-08-2014, 06:44 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 08:23 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  What I can say without contradiction, and it's thanks to our resident experts, PM really does work. Even now the nipples hurt and it is so painful if I accidentally lean or bump into hard objects. I can no longer sleep on my stomach like I used to.

Has anyone ever tried getting a thick memory foam mattress topper and cutting a boob window in it to allow stomach sleeping without discomfort?

Nope. Even excluding the NBE factor, it's never been comfortable for me to sleep on my stomach for extended periods of time. I tend to strain my neck in that position and I don't like how it makes my stomach feel. Sleeping on my sides have always been the most comfortable position for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon