Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Its always been my wish

(26-08-2014, 06:44 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 08:23 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  What I can say without contradiction, and it's thanks to our resident experts, PM really does work. Even now the nipples hurt and it is so painful if I accidentally lean or bump into hard objects. I can no longer sleep on my stomach like I used to.

Has anyone ever tried getting a thick memory foam mattress topper and cutting a boob window in it to allow stomach sleeping without discomfort?

Candace,
Your suggestion cracked me up, I still can't stop laughing hehehe! I used to always turn onto my stomached with my arms outstretched under the pillow to go off to sleep. Now those lumps are just not forgiving enough to do that, besides, I am in fear of squashing them or stunting the growth. Can't afford to waste any PM growthBig Grin

Love
Heather X

I just thought of an easier method: pull the mattress topper back 19" or so and position a pillow on the mattress in the usual position, thus leaving a gap between the topper and pillow. The gap could also be used for spooning so that the bottom arm has somewhere to go.

sorry, but your mattress isn't my topic.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my mattress comment, I was having a bad day.

on to topic, I ramped up my dosage and my fourth week I leveld off at 2000 mg a day. Two at about 6 am and 2 at about 6 pm.

i'm very happy so far.
adding the Reishi musroom today.

I wasn't offended. I felt bad that I had misjudged your preferences.

Hey, Elaine, I somehow missed this before, but in reference to your question about alcohol and PM (specifically your gin...which I also enjoy...tee hee), over the three plus years I was regularly taking PM, I never failed to enjoy a nightcap or two (all right...on occasion three) and it did me no harm at at. Liver, kidneys etc still 100% and nice breast growth etc. Of course, my taste, as most here know, runs more to good whiskey...lol...very low comparitive calory content if my sources are correct. Tongue

Thats great news Samantha! Thank you for sharing your experience ....I love my Tito's vodka.
Smooth and never a headache.always have one when I get home after work.
it's nice to know you've not had any adverse for having a drink or two.....or three.LOL.
I had three Saturday night entertaining a gentleman friend.

Oh Candace...lol....not sure what you mean by preferences?
But I just wish mine were big enough to need the solutions you gurls talked about. But, I'm pretty much a side sleeper anyway.
I'm waiting for the day to experience what one of the gurls posted here. She selt a strange sensation one night while on her side and realized one boob had gotten large enough to touch the other when she was on her side.!
now THAT's something to look forward too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon