Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what is a perfect vagina

(02-12-2015, 09:31 AM)sscouk Wrote:  I saw something on the net I know if it is really functional: vagina prosthesis.

What do you think?

http://www.feminization.us/cherry-popper...html?ref=f

Has anyone tried?
Yeah, don't buy anything from them!! It's junk!! Ad they're rip-offs!! I first spotted them on eBay about 4 years ago. They were selling a pair of pussy panties (silicone/rubber short shorts made to look like a girl's crotch and you could, supposedly, pee from the vagina!) In the same week, they had these for $150.00 and $250.00. The exact same thing! Within 2 or 3 weeks, they were selling them for $350.00!! By the time I spotted them, they were 250 and someone else had just bought them a few days before for 150! I bought them just before they became 350. They were also selling tits that looked like the real thing (in the pictures on eBay!!) and were full tits, not just a sheet of silicone/rubber in a kind of shell of a pair of tits, but, when I got those, THAT'S what I got!! They were 250 a pair, too!! So far, I've never even used those!! They say you can choose the type of vagina you want. I wanted hairless. They sent me hairy! I wore the panties maybe 3 times before they ripped right open on me down the outside of my right leg because I accidentally TOUCHED them with the edge of my thumb nail!!!! They practically exploded off my body!! I wrote back to them for a refund for both parts I bought (and, the hose they sent with the panties so you could pee while wearing them was so short, it'd NEVER reach the urethra in the panties!!) and they gave all kinds of trouble saying that once I bought the stuff, there was no refund, but, the whole time I talked to her about them before buying them, she said I could get a refund, no questions asked, if I wasn't completely pleased with the stuff I bought from them!! I turned the case over to eBay, who saw it my way, and gave me the full refund and I never had to send the stuff back!!

As for the cherry popper, that is the EXACT same thing that Femskin.com has been selling for years!! They make it and sell it on their web site. These people you found selling it have not only stolen it from them, they even use the same pictures of the model wearing it!! Femskin's stuff is more expensive, but, at least their body suit appears to be WAY more worth it than the shit these people are trying to sell!! Another company sells WAY better and VERY realistic-looking/feeling stuff custom made, but, it's also way more expensive. Here's their link. https://www.gurlshorts.com/ And here's the link for Femskin. http://femskin.com/femskin.htm

WAP

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon