Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR FAVORITE AVATAR?

(24-06-2014, 07:57 AM)yellow_ Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 05:22 AM)bustybride Wrote:  After shooting a new pic just for this, I hope to be in the running for someone's fave avatar! LOL :-)

[Image: cYRwner.png]

MY FAVOURITE.

Dang cant keep staring at yours!!! <3

Aww thanks!!! Means a lot to me Yellow! ;-)

OMG BUSTY BRIDE' I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR BOOOOOOOOBS

What are you doing on this forum? You're so greedy Angry

(26-06-2014, 12:03 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  OMG BUSTY BRIDE' I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR BOOOOOOOOBS

Are you really upset? I have my own battles to fight being larger. I have bounced up and down in weight leaving them feeling somewhat deflated and not very perky, gravity is my enemy. I thought this place was for anyone wanting to improve their bust not gaining acceptance bace on a small measurement. I found this forum searching "natural way to make bust fuller and perkier" I think I found the right place. I was getting comfortable and I am very self conscious and was beginning to feel open and comfortable here. Sorry if I am stepping on anyones toes... I don't consider myself a greedy person. Sorry :-/ maybe your right, this may not be the right place for me...

(26-06-2014, 08:40 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 12:03 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  OMG BUSTY BRIDE' I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR BOOOOOOOOBS

Are you really upset? I have my own battles to fight being larger. I have bounced up and down in weight leaving them feeling somewhat deflated and not very perky, gravity is my enemy. I thought this place was for anyone wanting to improve their bust not gaining acceptance bace on a small measurement. I found this forum searching "natural way to make bust fuller and perkier" I think I found the right place. I was getting comfortable and I am very self conscious and was beginning to feel open and comfortable here. Sorry if I am stepping on anyones toes... I don't consider myself a greedy person. Sorry :-/ maybe your right, this may not be the right place for me...

Hey busty, I can't speak for French but it looked like she was joking to me Tongue You do have boobs that many here would kill for just a handful of Tongue

(26-06-2014, 09:35 AM)wizzness Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 08:40 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

Hey busty, I can't speak for French but it looked like she was joking to me Tongue You do have boobs that many here would kill for just a handful of Tongue

A LOL of JK would have given the idea of joking. I just don't want to upset anyone here...

I always thought it was a joke.But now I see how it could be taken seriously.

If everyone doing NBE could get boobs like yours, if they wanted, there'd be no envy. j/k

No one should compare bodies', but instead just see what's possible.

While it seems like the poster was not intending to jab (but instead joke) it is questionable, I can see where Busty was hurt and offended, being her past issue of living with large breasts.

On a side note:
I personally would not want to grow my breasts that large, but I wouldn't chop them off if they were given to me eitherBig Grin

I think we get so obsessive of what we want to achieve. Its kind of ridiculous to think we are entitled to have what some other broad was naturally given.

So I will only place my own photos from now on as far as avis go, though I am not at my goal yet. I am leaning toward fat transfer to fix my mild tuberous deformity and un-eveness. I cant wait! I'll probably end up a DD or E and that will be it for me. Shape and symmetry has become more important than size.

that seems offensive.

(26-06-2014, 07:53 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  that seems offensive.
Greedy is a strong word. I don't consider myself a greedy person..

(26-06-2014, 07:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its kind of ridiculous to think we are entitled to have what some other broad was naturally given.
I meant this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon