Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Curious

Idk if this is the place for this or not but being an issue in appearance i assumed it may be ok...Forgive me if it isnt.

I am 28 and after 3 years of suppressing my femininity, not trans or cd just strong feminine side. I am single and ready to dive in head first and ordered PM capsules that I will begin taking 2000mg daily.

QUESTION...
To those who are not trans or whatnot, how has this affected your chances with women, or your lady/relationship/marriage. I am 28 not rich by any means, still live at home which is hindrance enough but having a set of sizable breasts I assume would make me a no go for any woman. My overall physique is muscular, i workout daily, and take great care of my body, i just want breasts, b cup at smallest, would that be able to be hidden still under a shirt? I don't swim much and though I love to I haven't for 2 years which sucks but I'm used to it and don't see me diving in the water any time soon so not worried of that aspect. Just curious how it has affected your lives? Negative, positive, if people notice as much as we assume they would? Etc.

I won't try to downplay the concerns you have. I think they are very legitimate ones. It's going to be much harder to find a willing mate when you project an appearance which raises questions in her mind. That's not to say there aren't women who would not be concerned, or even welcome a man having breasts. I think you would increase your chances of finding a girl who is okay with you depending on where in the country you live. Big cities on either coast of the U.S. come to mind.

Through ignorance, mainly, I denied myself the joy of having breasts until after I had found a mate and earned her trust over a long marriage. At this point, my having noticeable breasts is not an issue for her. But, even that is not a given in a married relationship as you well know.

My question to you is how do you know you are not TG? I was convinced early on that my feminine side played a small part in my overall identity, but after 'fertilizing' my brain with miroestrol from PM, it grew to reveal my true transgender nature. Be respectful of that possibility, dear.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Please excuse my ignorance but I am still learning the language here.
What are PM capsules?

(18-06-2014, 06:30 PM)Pirate Wrote:  Please excuse my ignorance but I am still learning the language here.
What are PM capsules?

Hi Pirate (I'm imagining Jack Sparrow despite your choice of avatar..lol),

PM stands for Pueraria Mirifica, a phyto-estrogen herb that promotes breast growth.

I hope you will be able to spend some time reading the FAQ section which covers a lot of these kinds of questions -- although in probably more detail than you need at this time.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Thank you Clara.
You are right: I should have started with the FAQs.
(I feel more kinship with Barbossa than Capt. Jack, only better looking.
Wink)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon