Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brazilian wax, yay or nay?

Okay so I'm planning on getting a laser hair removal treatment for my whole body. Not so sure about removing all the hair down there, makes me feel a bit too naked lol I monthly wax most of that area except the hair next to the lip so no Brazilian wax for me yet, simply because I'm too scared.

Should I get it ALL removed or not? I would like to know what people find attractive and unattractive because honestly id simply remove it if my partner prefers it that way, otherwise I'd shy away from the pain.

Would also love some male input on this

I know most vaginas we see are completely hairless but I kinda like a little bit so maybe try a bit at first see what you like?

I like it natural but kept under control. I've tried getting rid of it all in the past and it was SO ITCHY...also, I'm not keen on the hairless look. I trim it short and use hair removal cream around the edges to make it a neat shape and apparently my bf was really into it the first time we were together - his exes all went clean-shaven, but he said having some groomed hair seems more womanly to him. I think having a bit of something there can really set off a body shape too, kinda like wearing the right pair of knickers (I find I look a more curvy shape in some knickers compared to others). Also, hair is meant to be there to protect you from bacteria etc, so if you keep it clean it's actually more hygenic.

http://worldgmn.us/wp-content/uploads/20...l_wax.jpeg
Vagina hairstyles haha!

Haha Bonitta this is exactly what I'm talking about, I go starlet in between.

Isn't it better for the guy when there's no hair down there? gives a better view of things and don't they prefer that when they go down?
I like my guy to shave it all off, I get put off if theres a hair and I don't go near it haha

& i know a Brazilian wax increases the like hood of getting an infection or bacteria. In our religion it's advised to simply shave it before your period then let it grow back, I think that's the most hygienic method.

Are you sure you want male input on this? Wink

If anyone would prefer to PM me instead, that's fine. (I'm a bio male.)

On girls I like a little on men I think its too girly for them to have no body hair like not hair everywhere though either that's creepy haha

(18-06-2014, 09:55 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  On girls I like a little on men I think its too girly for them to have no body hair like not hair everywhere though either that's creepy haha

Bonitta you got me all wrong! I meant shave the whole public area but I don't like it when they shave the rest of the body. I like a bit of chest hair but not too much and same applies to the back. I don't date Waterpolo players because they always have to shave their chest, I get so put off when it starts growing back.
I have a lot of athletic friends so that's why I've met my share of Waterpolo players, their bodies are hot though

Michelle please give us your input, it's nice to know how everyone taste differs. You will definitely not be offending anyone.

I got laser hair on my legs, bikini and armpits. Worth every penny in my opinion. I have pale skin and dark, thick hair so apparently I was the prime candidate for removal. Tongue I did bikini, not completely bare bc I am afraid I might regret it one day. I shave the rest though so I do go for the bare look. On men, I actually PREFER hair down there! Shaven turns me off. Too metro.

Yh agree too metro for dudes too shave there maybe a trim no more.
I have lasered only twice so i have very little hair growth down there , I would prefer to have some hair there but the piercing scar is in the way and no hair grows on the scar so really its no hair or it looks weird.
If It was possible I would have a heart that's cute.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon