Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starter bra

Not much growth yet but I'm looking to start trying out bras. Not looking to show anything off, but rather just play with the feel of a bra under my clothes. I'm guessing I'm a 40AA.

Where is a good place to look for unpadded bras in sizes like that?

go to Walmart and get one of those add 2 cup sizes pushup bras..... Sweet nothings... Twice as nice.... Same as a Victoria Secret Hello Bombshell but $12 vs $60!

I'm off to Walmart, Karren. Thanks for the 'tips'....LOL

Clara Smile

Measure yourself then have a search on ebay, lots of nice yet cheap bra's on there, personally i would go with something that has some degree of padding for comfort, when you are itchy and sore you will be thankfull of something soft and padded

(19-06-2014, 03:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  go to Walmart and get one of those add 2 cup sizes pushup bras..... Sweet nothings... Twice as nice.... Same as a Victoria Secret Hello Bombshell but $12 vs $60!

um, they are definitely not the same, I have one of each, the quality difference is so drastic it isn't funny.
(as is the price Difference sadlySad)

(19-06-2014, 10:14 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(19-06-2014, 03:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  go to Walmart and get one of those add 2 cup sizes pushup bras..... Sweet nothings... Twice as nice.... Same as a Victoria Secret Hello Bombshell but $12 vs $60!

um, they are definitely not the same, I have one of each, the quality difference is so drastic it isn't funny.

so do I... but the net effect looks the same! lol

(19-06-2014, 10:18 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(19-06-2014, 10:14 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  

so do I... but the net effect looks the same! lol

on the ones I have the VS has far more padding and a much nicer fabric on the inside covering the padding. *shrugs*

Thanks but that is kind of the opposite of what I am looking for right now. I am just starting. So I'm looking for a non-padded type of bra so I can start to get a feel for what it feels like to wear one - not push up what I don/don't have yet.

Any ideas? 4AA seems hard to find.

(19-06-2014, 10:39 PM)TabithaJones Wrote:  

Thanks but that is kind of the opposite of what I am looking for right now. I am just starting. So I'm looking for a non-padded type of bra so I can start to get a feel for what it feels like to wear one - not push up what I don/don't have yet.

Any ideas? 4AA seems hard to find.

have you considered a sports bra?

I recently discovered Hanes ComfortFlex. It's a pullover bra (bralette), not padded. Stretchy fabric over cups. Very comfortable. Not so much support (cups stretch over breast, but if worn over a flat chest, the fabric will appear flat, it will not show under clothes). They're real cheap and come in several colors. Available at Wal-Mart. As I grow, I'll get more support in a soft-cup bra but for now the Hanes ComfortFlex is extremely comfortable for all day wearing and doesn't show. Great starter bra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon