Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fashion Trends

Vivid colors like turquoise, floral prints, and pattern mixing are the latest trends—for guys. So are lapel flowers, scarves, and bracelets. And don't call them "murses," but more dudes are toting their headphones, iPads and lip balm in soft-sided bags that share attributes with purses.

As objectionable as this may sound to many men weaned on khakis and blue shirts, menswear is getting more feminine.

So begins an article in the WSJ in the Personal Journal section today. Here, apparently, are some of the latest trends in men's attire:

[attachment=7093]

What do you think?

Clara Smile

(19-06-2014, 05:56 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Vivid colors like turquoise, floral prints, and pattern mixing are the latest trends—for guys. So are lapel flowers, scarves, and bracelets. And don't call them "murses," but more dudes are toting their headphones, iPads and lip balm in soft-sided bags that share attributes with purses.

As objectionable as this may sound to many men weaned on khakis and blue shirts, menswear is getting more feminine.

So begins an article in the WSJ in the Personal Journal section today. Here, apparently, are some of the latest trends in men's attire:

What do you think?

Clara Smile

I think I still prefer women's clothing. All those outfits are gross LOL....I would like to live somewhere where men dressed like this, though! Tongue

(19-06-2014, 05:56 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Vivid colors like turquoise, floral prints, and pattern mixing are the latest trends—for guys. So are lapel flowers, scarves, and bracelets. And don't call them "murses," but more dudes are toting their headphones, iPads and lip balm in soft-sided bags that share attributes with purses.

What do you think?

Clara Smile

Well ... its different, ill give it that.
At our age, I would sooner blend in than stand out. My guess, that style may be a hit with the university kids.

I dont mind the way the guy in the middle looks. I'd wear a cropped top like that...tee hee. And I often carry a soft shoulder bag already.Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon