Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopping breast growth

I'm not at this point yet, but I wanted to raise the question now to gain some insight into a matter that has been on my mind for awhile.

Is it possible to stop breast growth, or limit it without returning to a T-dominant chemistry?

I know the standard response is that your breasts will grow till they stop growing. It's largely determined by heredity. I agree, but....

I've read that in most cases a transwoman is not likely to grow beyond an A or B cup, but there are some who reach D and bigger. If you're TS, I imagine that puts you in the 'lucky girl' category. More power to you, honey. I love it! Tongue

But, for us part-time trans -- and there are a few of us here -- having a huge bosom can become a problem. At least that's my personal view. It's hard to go stealth with a large radar cross section, if you know what I mean...LOL.

So if I wanted to limit my breast size close where it is now, but still keep going on HRT to feminize in other ways, is there a way to do that? I suspect not, but then again, many have experienced stalling and have found ways to reinitiate growth, so maybe it's possible to do the opposite, as well, i.e., induce stalling.

This may sound ridiculous, but I'm serious.

Clara Huh

(19-06-2014, 06:21 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I'm not at this point yet, but I wanted to raise the question now to gain some insight into a matter that has been on my mind for awhile.

Is it possible to stop breast growth, or limit it without returning to a T-dominant chemistry?

I know the standard response is that your breasts will grow till they stop growing. It's largely determined by heredity. I agree, but....

I've read that in most cases a transwoman is not likely to grow beyond an A or B cup, but there are some who reach D and bigger. If you're TS, I imagine that puts you in the 'lucky girl' category. More power to you, honey. I love it! Tongue

But, for us part-time trans -- and there are a few of us here -- having a huge bosom can become a problem. At least that's my personal view. It's hard to go stealth with a large radar cross section, if you know what I mean...LOL.

So if I wanted to limit my breast size close where it is now, but still keep going on HRT to feminize in other ways, is there a way to do that? I suspect not, but then again, many have experienced stalling and have found ways to reinitiate growth, so maybe it's possible to do the opposite, as well, i.e., induce stalling.

This may sound ridiculous, but I'm serious.

Clara Huh

I don't think that sounds ridiculous at all; and I think there's a significant number (though probably a minority) here that are interested in this (which I understand is a little ironic on this board Wink ).

Michelle

Probably a case of low doses taken part time or you may be fine with low doses full time, enough to keep the mental side of things but not enough for significant growth, the only way you are probably going to find out is by experimenting, lower your dose a little each month and see what happens

If i could choose breast size well a nice b would be nice, that said a gg doesnt get to choose how she developes during puberty so why should it be any different for us (this isnt a go at anyone wanting to limit growth), i actually got a bit down not so long ago reading expected size versus age, the older you are (or rather the further past puberty) the less you will grow, i think though having seen some of the results on this forum i came to realise there are always exceptions to this, today is day 6 of my break, i have had a pounding headache all day and will be very glad to get back on my pm

(19-06-2014, 06:54 PM)bobie Wrote:  If i could choose breast size well a nice b would be nice, that said a gg doesnt get to choose how she developes during puberty so why should it be any different for us (this isnt a go at anyone wanting to limit growth), i actually got a bit down not so long ago reading expected size versus age, the older you are (or rather the further past puberty) the less you will grow, i think though having seen some of the results on this forum i came to realise there are always exceptions to this, today is day 6 of my break, i have had a pounding headache all day and will be very glad to get back on my pm

I had to laugh, Bobie. No offence...lol...but many of us start out wishing only for a B, but then the boody fairy lands and with it her evel sister..."Booby Greed"
I have a solid B now and all I can think about is getting to a C ( well, besides clothing, dancing, making my butt bigger and going to SCC, that is...lol)

The old line "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind.

Seriously, I appreciate Clara's question and have had similar curiosity. I don't think I will ever be able to pass or even come close, so having a balcony fit for Shakspeare (or Verdi) would probably make life difficult.

Technically you can reduce the dosage of whatever you are taking to a "Maintanance dose" which would keep what you have and not cause further development, the trick would be finding what that dosage is.

Sometimes I think I am on a totally different wavelength than most of you Tongue

Too much boob! What a lovely problem to have! hehehe

(19-06-2014, 10:31 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Sometimes I think I am on a totally different wavelength than most of you Tongue

Too much boob! What a lovely problem to have! hehehe

Sarah, you crack me up. Like being too rich or to beautiful, right?

Clara Big Grin

Clara,

I think something to consider is excluding fatty deposits, your body does have a limit as to how much breast tissue growth you will attain. Theoretically, your ideal breast size could coincide with your body's own limitations on breast development. Otherwise you could try sticking with anti-androgens and severely restrict your intake of estrogen-based herbs and drugs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon