Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some advice from the GGs please

Sammie has a problem girls. I am going out Saturday and will be trying out some new strappy heels I love. However, I have never been out in open shoes before and so I am faced with a new problem...toes...lol
I want to get a pedicure and try to make these giant feet somewhat presentable.
So, what should I ask for? Just a pedicure? Or are there other mysterious and wonderful things they can do?
Help!
Lol

Sammie, I'm not as experienced as the GGs but I have had lots of mani pedis, both en femme and drab. I usually get both.

The alternatives at most salons I've been at are upselling...hot wax, massage, etc. The basic pedi is fine, but spoil yourself a little!

(19-06-2014, 08:40 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Sammie, I'm not as experienced as the GGs but I have had lots of mani pedis, both en femme and drab. I usually get both.

The alternatives at most salons I've been at are upselling...hot wax, massage, etc. The basic pedi is fine, but spoil yourself a little!

Thanks, Kim! I think I will. Big Grin

Well I took your advice, Kim and went the whole nine yards yesterday with a mani-pedi and it was such fun!
I had my toes done in red just for fun but I was worried about my nails since they split and crack all the time and I can never get any length. So I had him do them with temporary acrylics, and OMG they were so nice.
[attachment=7129][attachment=7130][attachment=7131]

Next time you go get gel! It lasts a few weeks but they don't sand down your natural nail first and your less likely to get fungus. I love the red though! I wish I had pretty feet. I have hobbit feet Sad

(23-06-2014, 03:02 AM)echapman Wrote:  Next time you go get gel! It lasts a few weeks but they don't sand down your natural nail first and your less likely to get fungus. I love the red though! I wish I had pretty feet. I have hobbit feet Sad

Emily it was a gel. He used an acrylic tip and then backfilled the rest of the nail with gel. It was cool to watch.

Hey, sis, how long do those nails last? I mean they're not removable, right?

Or are they?

Clara Huh

(23-06-2014, 04:45 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hey, sis, how long do those nails last? I mean they're not removable, right?

Or are they?

Clara Huh

The way they were applied they would have lasted for awhile. But to remove them I only had to gently get under the nail from back by the cuticle and gently pop it off. But they would have stayed on for days I am guessing. No, not reusable

Looking great! And beautiful ring :O

Your feet and hands are so pretty! Would kill for long nails like yours, I can't stop biting mine haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon