Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HAVE YOU NAMED THE GIRLS?

Boob Names...

I just thought it would be fun to start this thread, as we develop a relationship with our breasts, feeding them, paying so much attention and massaging them etc. we actually find that we dedicate a lot of our time to them. I was just wondering if anyone has named them! :-)

I definitely have names for the twins! Please share yours and what inspired the names...

[Image: name-tag.jpg]

Of course! Esmeralda and Brunhilde! (Heehee. I don't usually appreciate Disney that much, but after hearing the names in a movie, I think, I just had to! I have a particular fondness of old things, vintage, antique ways, things, and language).

Here are the girls names! Daisy & Monroe...

So my boobs are different, not in size (I'm lucky) but in that one has a mole up high on my chest and close to my cleavage and one doesn't. The one on the left (with mole) I call Monroe because of the beauty mark and also because Marilyn Monroe had a beauty mark and she was curvy and busty like me! :-) the one on the right I call Daisy because daisy flowers are bright and happy like my personality!

Here is a pic of me holding Daisy and Monroe and also a higher resolution of my avatar pic. Hope you galls like it :-) have a busty day!
[Image: qcmp03ol.jpg]

(23-06-2014, 04:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Here are the girls names! Daisy & Monroe...

So my boobs are different, not in size (I'm lucky) but in that one has a mole up high on my chest and close to my cleavage and one doesn't. The one on the left (with mole) I call Monroe because of the beauty mark and also because Marilyn Monroe had a beauty mark and she was curvy and busty like me! :-) the one on the right I call Daisy because daisy flowers are bright and happy like my personality!

Here is a pic of me holding Daisy and Monroe and also a higher resolution of my avatar pic. Hope you galls like it :-) have a busty day!

Absolutely stunning!!!

(23-06-2014, 05:59 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 04:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Here are the girls names! Daisy & Monroe...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Aww thanks girl! I think what I like most about my breasts is that I have almost no stretch marks! They are a work in progress...

(23-06-2014, 02:40 AM)char Wrote:  Of course! Esmeralda and Brunhilde! (Heehee. I don't usually appreciate Disney that much, but after hearing the names in a movie, I think, I just had to! I have a particular fondness of old things, vintage, antique ways, things, and language).

Love it!

I feel I need to have a naming contest! lol

(23-06-2014, 06:49 PM)Karren Wrote:  I feel I need to have a naming contest! lol

Haha! How so please explain!

They've always been dumb and dumber, since they have no brains, lol Rolleyes

LOL Lotus, that's hilarious. Tongue Big Grin Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon