Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HAVE YOU NAMED THE GIRLS?

(23-07-2014, 09:40 AM)Flavia Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 04:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Here are the girls names! Daisy & Monroe...

So my boobs are different, not in size (I'm lucky) but in that one has a mole up high on my chest and close to my cleavage and one doesn't. The one on the left (with mole) I call Monroe because of the beauty mark and also because Marilyn Monroe had a beauty mark and she was curvy and busty like me! :-) the one on the right I call Daisy because daisy flowers are bright and happy like my personality!

Here is a pic of me holding Daisy and Monroe and also a higher resolution of my avatar pic. Hope you galls like it :-) have a busty day!
[Image: qcmp03ol.jpg]

Good morning, your boobies are my dream.

(When I see my breast I was a 34AAA like a male) I called mine: Camilla (right) and Clarabella (the left).

Aww thank you girl! :-) I'm sure you will see some progress! ;-)

Lucy and Ethyl lol

(27-08-2014, 02:00 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  Lucy and Ethyl lol

CUTE! can you share why?

Well, I just love "I LOVE LUCY" and while watching it one day I looked down and viola!!! lol Lucy and Ethyl

Yep,I've got Dead Eye and Lefty! LOL
Big Grin

Humm, I'v never thought to named them because I was too ashamed of them. But this is such a great idea, I think that changing my way of seeing them it a part of that wonderful journey.

I didn't start my NBE yet cause I'm still in the «searching/informative phase». Now I think the first step it to «retake» contact with them and accepting them as a part of my body. Positive energy!!So Yes now I'm looking for a name for them!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon