Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi everyone. im kaley!

[color=#C71585]
Hi my name is kaley. Im 28 yrs old and ive known I was a princess trapped in the body of an ogre since about 7 yrs old. Im curious, excited, nervous and scared about transitioning. I have 2 kids (boy and girl). I came out to my mom the day before fathers day and she is very accepting. She figured she already had grand kids so f-it. I told my fiance later tht night and she was surprised but since she is bi she was more accepting than I expected her to be. She even took me panties shopping on fathers day ( got some nice lacey ones). I know tht when I transition I will lose some family and friends but I got the support of my mom and my future wife. She even wants to postpone our wedding till my inner self matches my outer shell. Im the luckiest girl in the world (relationship wise). Maybe its the latina inside me trying to get out but ive always had a plump juicy butt. I love how open and honest u gals r here. I feel loved a little more after every post I read. I just want to say thank you to all of u for making your struggles and your triumphs so public and inspiring. My tears of joy and hopes for the future are all thanks to u all.

Besitos
- kaley

Welcome, Kayley. Congratulations on a successful coming out to your future wife and mom. It's wonderful that they accept you as a transgender and support your transition. We'll help all we can, too, I'm sure.

Clara Smile

Welcome Kayley that's a sweet message I'm happy for you that your family are so supportive good luck with your journey!

(21-06-2014, 04:25 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  [color=#C71585]
Hi my name is kaley. Im 28 yrs old and ive known I was a princess trapped in the body of an ogre since about 7 yrs old. Im curious, excited, nervous and scared about transitioning. I have 2 kids (boy and girl). I came out to my mom the day before fathers day and she is very accepting. She figured she already had grand kids so f-it. I told my fiance later tht night and she was surprised but since she is bi she was more accepting than I expected her to be. She even took me panties shopping on fathers day ( got some nice lacey ones). I know tht when I transition I will lose some family and friends but I got the support of my mom and my future wife. She even wants to postpone our wedding till my inner self matches my outer shell. Im the luckiest girl in the world (relationship wise). Maybe its the latina inside me trying to get out but ive always had a plump juicy butt. I love how open and honest u gals r here. I feel loved a little more after every post I read. I just want to say thank you to all of u for making your struggles and your triumphs so public and inspiring. My tears of joy and hopes for the future are all thanks to u all.

Besitos
- kaley

Welcome to the forum Smile

Thank u all for the warm welcome and kind words. U truly honor me.

(22-06-2014, 04:52 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  Thank u all for the warm welcome and kind words. U truly honor me.

And you honor us by having chosen to join our little family. I hope we hear from you often.

Hugs,

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon