Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saline Injection to Stretch & Grow Tissue?

Has anyone tried it or know someone who has? It seems like it would work kinda like vacuum pumping does. Seems like it would work on the hips & butt also, which would hard to do with vacuum pumping.

(22-06-2014, 02:51 AM)Victsub Wrote:  Has anyone tried it or know someone who has? It seems like it would work kinda like vacuum pumping does. Seems like it would work on the hips & butt also, which would hard to do with vacuum pumping.

I think one member on this forum has tried it with some success. Other than that, I don't know what else to say. Have you tried searching this forum for more information?

I did a quick search, but only found one thread & that didn't have anyones first hand experience doing it.

Do you remember who it was or have a link to their thread?

(22-06-2014, 04:23 AM)Victsub Wrote:  I did a quick search, but only found one thread & that didn't have anyones first hand experience doing it.

Do you remember who it was or have a link to their thread?

Unfortunately no. I think the member in question was an infrequent poster.

:s I think I would prefer to pump than injections that seems scary to mei have seen it in a fetish forum before and I wouldn't like to try haha
Nbe isn't hard enough to risk these injections for only temporary results

There is a site and forum that has a few people that have used saline for their breasts, temporarily. This one guy was getting worried about the permanent effects

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic...=9&t=43643

Not sure if you have to join to view the pics

I contemplated this at one time before I discovered NBE, gathered most of the wherewithal, but never actually got up the nerve to try it. Spectacular results though but very fleeting.

stop right there. People have died from giving themselves injections. I know this is different, but an Argentine lady injected vaseline into her breasts, it caused immediate heart problems then death. She admitted she did it because she wanted to enlarge her breasts before she died.

If you want tissue expansion do it by dietary or topical means. Drink something like orange juice, pickle juice or other, or take a vitamin or a lot of fruits instead.

Saline itself is not dangerous, it is the base fluid for blood transport. However, i would be more worried about an infection, it undermining tissue layers and developing an abcess, or even necrosis of tissue do to the pressure exerted on the tissue from so much fluid at once.

I happen to work in surgery, and when they want to expand tissue they use implants(just like breast implants) to stretch the tissue little by little with saline injections through a port, so it can accommodation an implant later. I would not think that one big infusion like that is safe at all.

It's possible you might be thinking of this, I'd ask why the interest, (not to be rude). Smile

Fat Grafting
Fat grafting, also called autologous fat transfer, is emerging as a new breast reconstruction technique. In fat grafting, fat tissue is removed from other parts of your body – usually your thighs, belly, and buttocks – by liposuction. The tissue is then processed into liquid in a lab and injected into the breast area to recreate the breast. http://www.breastcancer.org/treatment/su...t-grafting

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon