Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saline Injection to Stretch & Grow Tissue?

(22-06-2014, 06:02 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  :s I think I would prefer to pump than injections that seems scary to mei have seen it in a fetish forum before and I wouldn't like to try haha
Nbe isn't hard enough to risk these injections for only temporary results

I'm not a fan of needles, so yeah. Just curious.

(22-06-2014, 10:09 AM)phuquk Wrote:  There is a site and forum that has a few people that have used saline for their breasts, temporarily. This one guy was getting worried about the permanent effects

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic...=9&t=43643

Not sure if you have to join to view the pics

Thanks for the link. You don't have to joint to look. That poster used 5% Dex, whatever that is.

(22-06-2014, 02:20 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  stop right there. People have died from giving themselves injections. I know this is different, but an Argentine lady injected vaseline into her breasts, it caused immediate heart problems then death. She admitted she did it because she wanted to enlarge her breasts before she died.

If you want tissue expansion do it by dietary or topical means. Drink something like orange juice, pickle juice or other, or take a vitamin or a lot of fruits instead.

Not going to try it, just asking.

(24-06-2014, 08:40 PM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Saline itself is not dangerous, it is the base fluid for blood transport. However, i would be more worried about an infection, it undermining tissue layers and developing an abcess, or even necrosis of tissue do to the pressure exerted on the tissue from so much fluid at once.

I happen to work in surgery, and when they want to expand tissue they use implants(just like breast implants) to stretch the tissue little by little with saline injections through a port, so it can accommodation an implant later. I would not think that one big infusion like that is safe at all.

Yeah, you would think that a lot of injections all around each breast would be required. Prolly not something to try at home lol. Seems like it would work though.

(25-06-2014, 12:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  It's possible you might be thinking of this, I'd ask why the interest, (not to be rude). Smile

Fat Grafting
Fat grafting, also called autologous fat transfer, is emerging as a new breast reconstruction technique. In fat grafting, fat tissue is removed from other parts of your body – usually your thighs, belly, and buttocks – by liposuction. The tissue is then processed into liquid in a lab and injected into the breast area to recreate the breast. http://www.breastcancer.org/treatment/su...t-grafting

No, I know about fat grafting. If I go down this road far enough, I want to try it on my butt & non existing hips. Maybe boobs, if herbals & pumping doesn't work. Lips also.

(25-06-2014, 12:48 AM)Victsub Wrote:  No, I know about fat grafting. If I go down this road far enough, I want to try it on my butt & non existing hips. Maybe boobs, if herbals & pumping doesn't work. Lips also.

I understand, if a magic pill existed we'd certainly know about it, lol. Unfortunately you'll have to do like the rest of the mortals here and put in the time, effort and dedication, unless you throw in the towel and go with BA. No judgements either way, good luck and be safe.

Wink

I have some limited knowledge of this. It is, when done correctly, safe, effective, but very temporary, with results lasting from hours to a couple of days. Essentially, it is a "special occasion" thing for crossdressers, rather than a permanent thing. And the key is "when done properly". If not it is dangerous to a crazy degree. I would think there are only a small handful of properly certified physicians, friendly to TG and willing to be involved. And for what? A few hours of masquerade? Seems foolishly inane to me. If you are too impatient to grow some, and too cheap for implants, just buy some good forms. Lol At least thats my opinion. YMMD

(25-06-2014, 12:48 AM)Victsub Wrote:  
(22-06-2014, 06:02 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  :s I think I would prefer to pump than injections that seems scary to mei have seen it in a fetish forum before and I wouldn't like to try haha
Nbe isn't hard enough to risk these injections for only temporary results

I'm not a fan of needles, so yeah. Just curious.

(22-06-2014, 10:09 AM)phuquk Wrote:  There is a site and forum that has a few people that have used saline for their breasts, temporarily. This one guy was getting worried about the permanent effects

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic...=9&t=43643

Not sure if you have to join to view the pics

Thanks for the link. You don't have to joint to look. That poster used 5% Dex, whatever that is.

(22-06-2014, 02:20 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  stop right there. People have died from giving themselves injections. I know this is different, but an Argentine lady injected vaseline into her breasts, it caused immediate heart problems then death. She admitted she did it because she wanted to enlarge her breasts before she died.

If you want tissue expansion do it by dietary or topical means. Drink something like orange juice, pickle juice or other, or take a vitamin or a lot of fruits instead.

Not going to try it, just asking.

(24-06-2014, 08:40 PM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Saline itself is not dangerous, it is the base fluid for blood transport. However, i would be more worried about an infection, it undermining tissue layers and developing an abcess, or even necrosis of tissue do to the pressure exerted on the tissue from so much fluid at once.

I happen to work in surgery, and when they want to expand tissue they use implants(just like breast implants) to stretch the tissue little by little with saline injections through a port, so it can accommodation an implant later. I would not think that one big infusion like that is safe at all.

Yeah, you would think that a lot of injections all around each breast would be required. Prolly not something to try at home lol. Seems like it would work though.

No, I know about fat grafting. If I go down this road far enough, I want to try it on my butt & non existing hips. Maybe boobs, if herbals & pumping doesn't work. Lips also.

[/quote]

It looks impressive yes but so temporary and scary filling the body up so much where nothing should go into.
You don't have to worry if you take pm and pump on sure you'll see growth, as for hips and butt try to build it like muscle is the most effective way for bigger butt.
But quite a few see improved shape here with just pm.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15495
This thread is easy way for try bigger lips I pump mine with a lid or shot glass there really is a big difference to start my mum asked where I got such red full lips because no one else in our family has mine started much thinner.
The pump timarie uses looks amazing though.

I know it's not gonna be easy. I was just wondering if it was ever done.

I won't do BA. It's a turn off for me, even though they can look really good sometimes.

I'm thinking about hip implants down the road, but have not read much about them.

(25-06-2014, 01:48 AM)Victsub Wrote:  I know it's not gonna be easy. I was just wondering if it was ever done.

I won't do BA. It's a turn off for me, even though they can look really good sometimes.

I'm thinking about hip implants down the road, but have not read much about them.

I think for best results aim for as much as you can naturally then think of surgery only if you need it you may not.
Corsets can create the look of hips by cinching the waist so maybe that's a more natural option.

(25-06-2014, 01:55 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 01:48 AM)Victsub Wrote:  I know it's not gonna be easy. I was just wondering if it was ever done.

I think for best results aim for as much as you can naturally then think of surgery only if you need it you may not.
Corsets can create the look of hips by cinching the waist so maybe that's a more natural option.

Not a fan of surgery, only as a last resort.

I've been thinking of tight lacing for awhile. Mainly to reduce my ribcage (I'm barrel chested) to a decent size that is conical or tapered. Should also help with my posture & bad back. Will take a long time & many expensive custom made corsets. Not sure if I can even do it now due to the type of work I do. Won't really help with the hips, cuz I don't have any lol My bod is very non feminine, even though its not masculine either. My hips have no meat on the sides were the hip joint it. I can feel the bone with nothing but some skin over it. My butt is flat also. I do plan to do the same type of exercises that Jen Selter does. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jen_Selter

Its funny though most women don't have ideally feminine figures anymore but can still be beautiful its not even fashionable to be curvy really its more women with athletic/masculine bodys apple or ruler shape rather than curvier hourglasses or pears its about working what you've got I guess.
So its easier than you think to have a female figure.
Good luck with your program .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon