Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

permanent hair removal cream

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of the permanent hair removal cream and if it actually works was thinking of trying this instead of using laser or electrolysis. i have grey and red hairs in my beard and not sure if laser will work anyway.

(25-06-2014, 01:29 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of the permanent hair removal cream and if it actually works was thinking of trying this instead of using laser or electrolysis. i have grey and red hairs in my beard and not sure if laser will work anyway.

My understanding is that with laser, the darker the hair the better the chance of the treatment working for you. I have not yet come across a positive post anywere for that permenant hair removal cream. It sounds like it should work if you read the description, but snake oil is still just snake oil, even with a positive spin.

(25-06-2014, 01:29 PM)andrea23 Wrote:  I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of the permanent hair removal cream and if it actually works was thinking of trying this instead of using laser or electrolysis. i have grey and red hairs in my beard and not sure if laser will work anyway.

Andrea, I had never heard of permanent hair removal cream. Where can I get some, I'd love to be a guinea pig Smile

No such thing as permanent hair removal cream.... if there were.... razor sales would have dropped to zero....

This is what i was thinking of Revitol Hair Removal Cream

I heard it was only permenant as long as you use it so not permenant I prefer laser because the results even after a couple sessions last so long with much less regrowth
Laser is 30 Euros here so its the price of that bottle but much longer lasting.
Revitol has a lot of bad reviews
There's this too but still doesnt seem worth it as it seems to be as long as you use it you keep results its more expensive than our laser here.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...tment.html

When laser doesn't work, I think electrolysis would be your best bet to eliminate red and gray hairs.

In regards to hair removal cream, my biggest concerns would be whether the stuff really works, and if it does, will it be damaging to my skin?

I've heard nothing but horror stories about hair removal creams, I'd be wary.

(26-06-2014, 12:37 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I heard it was only permenant as long as you use it so not permenant I prefer laser because the results even after a couple sessions last so long with much less regrowth
Laser is 30 Euros here so its the price of that bottle but much longer lasting.

I wish it was that cheap here...Sad

All of the reviews I've read are pretty poor. I have never tried it, but it seems worrisome based on that alone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon