Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

permanent hair removal cream

A quick search gets this http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedie...moval.html I may try a thing or two. Incorporate NHR into NBE :-)

(25-06-2014, 04:31 PM)Karren Wrote:  No such thing as permanent hair removal cream.... if there were.... razor sales would have dropped to zero....

I wish there was, I took myself down to a maintenance level of PM , now all my body hair is growing like crazy.

(27-06-2014, 05:06 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 04:31 PM)Karren Wrote:  No such thing as permanent hair removal cream.... if there were.... razor sales would have dropped to zero....

I wish there was, I took myself down to a maintenance level of PM , now all my body hair is growing like crazy.

Some things are just too good to be true. I'd buy stock in the company that owns the patent if it were. Dodgy

Janet, are you still taking an anti-5 alpha reductase herb? I don't think it would do much to grow breasts, but it would keep your DHT in check and slow your body hair growth. My chest hair is finally growing slower, thinning out, and coming in with finer hair shafts. Within a year I'm expecting my chest hair to cease growing entirely. Yay!

Clara Smile

As someone that had been waxing and epilating for a long time before starting nbe i was somewhat surprised when i suddenly found hair that i had pretty much killed off to a degree (in that it was much less dense) a long time ago was growing back (pubic, arm pit and leg) however after probably 3 weeks or so of taking 1800mg a day of saw palmetto i again noticed a slowing of that hair and my beard hair, it could have also been the pm as well mind (2800mg a day), oddly enough it didnt take long during a 7 day cold turkey break to start coming back and even though im taking pretty reasonable doses now of pharma (200mg spiro, 5mg finasteride and 4mg estradiol) and have been for just over a week im yet to slow growth down to how it was 2 weeks ago

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon