Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heaviness ?

So for the last week my boobs feel real heavy and achy what does that mean?

That's a positive sign that your program is working; growth is happening. I've noticed that the feeling comes and goes. I can't explain why, but I'm pretty sure that a certain amount of soreness is part of the growth process. If the soreness becomes too uncomfortable, you might want to back off a little on your dosage.

Clara Smile

Thanks Clara the heaviness is crazy they feel 20lbs each lol, would any support help the achy and heaviness?

(24-06-2014, 05:14 PM)Boobsorbust86 Wrote:  Thanks Clara the heaviness is crazy they feel 20lbs each lol, would any support help the achy and heaviness?

I'm not sure, but it's worth a try. I'm not a huge fan of wearing a bra. I've yet to find one that is truly comfortable. My breasts are very dense and firm at this stage, so support isn't really necessary, anyway, except when I run. If the weight of your breasts is aggravating the soreness, some support may be just the thing to alleviate the discomfort.

Let us know how it works out.

Clara Smile

Thank you Clara your great

I get that too its a sign of growth, so even though its quite uncomfortable it makes me very happy!
My nipples go puffy with big areolas and flat nipples when I grow too.

Bonita thanks I have the same exact thing

with me it is more of what i would describe as a "fullness" / pleasant version of a swollen feeling where they feel 2-3x larger + Very Sensitive.

Seems to be a good sign, I felt the heaviness and soreness as well. It didn't just go away over night it gradually went away or I just got used to it not sure... Hope it happens again, loved the feeling but couldn't wear a bra for 2 days, just a compression camay... I am glad we can hear others experience the same thing so we know it's OK and also validate what progress feels like :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon