Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need input on a program.. Please help

ct, since you've been around for over two years I certainly understand your position, and back to your op, I have some suggestions to pursue using NBE, please feel free to pm me if your interested and I'll give you some recommendations that's worked for me.

Wink

(27-06-2014, 05:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  ct, since you've been around for over two years I certainly understand your position, and back to your op, I have some suggestions to pursue using NBE, please feel free to pm me if your interested and I'll give you some recommendations that's worked for me.

Wink

Just so we're clear, Lotus didn't event this stuff,

(26-07-2011, 10:12 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  My hair is coming back, I have no breakouts, no chest hair, just a few around my nipples. And facial hair, well, they'll all be white a few years down the road anyway. So who cares?

So I don't need to increase my anti-androgen. The question is whether I'm not taking too much. I found this long thread about the benefits of DHT. Most of it is worth reading, too:
http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread....our-friend

What struck me is the part that says muscles are the only part of the body that reacts to testosterone. All other parts react to the androgen signal via DHT, including the brain. That means libido is DHT. The text also mentions the ability to cope with stress. Mine has never been good, and hops didn't improve it, no. Some women became weepy back in the days when hops was still very popular on this forum.

So instead of an anti-androgen, I may need a second phyto-estrogen, so I can lower hops. But which one?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon