Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why's?

Guess you can add me to the growing list.....never experimented with crossdressing nor do I feel gender confused....only lately since I have been getting some fairly significant fat deposits on my breasts and the nipples are erect almost 24/7 have I begun to notice just how many men look in tshirts to have the beginnings of a sizeable rack. I guess come to think of it the fact that I am checking out other men in tshirts probably means something Smile.

Anyway I am enjoying the changes so far with the exception of a terrible time sleeping which I never had before.......funny thing is that I don't feel tired though.

I'm definitely in the camp with those who have want breasts for a very long time as a child I'd say I had gender issues, which for some reason seemed to disappear as I grew an interest in playing sports, (Testosterone rush maybe). However as I matured and became more sedentary my thoughts drifted once more to breast development. If I had known about NBE earlier I would definitely started in my mid twenties rather than mid thirties, who knows where that may have led. As well as breast development, I have to admit I was hoping to become more relaxed and empathetic toward my wife as a side effect, I think this is happening, but at a slower rate to my chesty developments.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon