Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I feel as if I've evolved today.

As I was standing around out back at work today, because I had NOTHING to do for a LONG time, this idea came into my head that I thought was very forward thinking! I think it SHOULD be this way across the board!! It felt as though I suddenly evolved!
Well, I've basically had this idea in my head for a VERY long time, at least the last 3 or 4 decades, but it only just finally came to fruition today.
The basic idea is that we are ALL fellow human beings! We ALL tend to deal with a LOT of the same stuff, no matter what colour your skin is, no matter what you have between your legs or what you eventually had installed there. I see us as people first!! I've seen men do some pretty dastardly shit, and I've seen some do some really nice shit. I've also seen women do very dastardly shit and very nice shit. So, it DOESN'T matter what's between your legs, or anything else!
I see us as though each of us is JUST our brain, and this brain is put in complete control of this "car" we call, "our body" and we drive it around anywhere we want it to go, we can soup it up my weight lifting, exercise, tattoos, bodily augmentation or modification of MANY kinds, hair styles, make-up, clothes, etc.. We can leave it as natural as possible; walking around naked, no adornments of any kind. We are in charge of how we take care of it and, thankfully, there ARE others who will be VERY helpful in that endeavor!! Some don't even need to be asked or paid!! They see you need help, so they help!!
If we don't care what the car looks like or how it runs or how long it lasts, it's COMPLETELY up to us what we put into it for fuel!! We can even maintain it to a MUCH higher level to make it do some of the most INCREDIBLE things!!!! And, again, it doesn't matter what colour your particular car is or what kind of special gear it has under the hood.
Sure, there ARE some differences, chemical in nature, but, for the most part, we are ALL the same!!
Well, with that in mind, the epiphany that hit me this morning was basically, this: I no longer (or hope to, soon) feel the need the need to put everybody into these little boxes that they, themselves, seem to imprison themselves in from very early on. You are born with a vagina, so they call you a girl and keep telling you you ARE a girl and that there are a certain set of rules that girls should live by. You are born with a penis, so they call you a boy and keep telling you that and that there are certain rules that a boy should live by! But, I've come (today) to see that as wrong. Why CAN'T you just let your baby grow up to be whatever it wants to be and to be called what it wants to be? For that matter, why does either have to exist? For instance, to me, now, there's no such thing as gay, homosexual or lesbian. I, personally, simply PREFER to share my life, emotions and time with someone that just happens to have a vagina. There are two women that live across the alley from me. each of them simply chooses to share their life, emotion and time with someone that just happens to have a vagina, they are lovers. There are two guys that live 4 houses away that prefer to share their life, emotions and time with someone that just happens to have a penis! In each case, they've simply found each other to be attractive and THAT'S all that counts!! Gay marriage my ass!!!! It's simply a marriage of two people who love each other REGARDLESS of what they have between their legs, it just so happens that they prefer their partner to have the bits that they prefer them to have!! Does it matter to ANYONE but me that I'd choose to be with someone that is VERY fond of the same kind of music I am? Does it make a difference to ANYONE but me that I prefer to be with some that has long hair instead of short or none? No!! Not at all!! Okay!! So, why should it make a DIDDLY damn bit of difference if Fred prefers to share his life with Ralph?? Or if Hilda prefers to share her life with Jennifer?? Or if Carl, now Carla, prefers to share his/her life with George (now Pam)?? HOW is it ANYBODY ELSE'S business what YOU do with YOUR life??? Or how YOU dress YOUR "car"???
Do you SEE what I'm saying??? There'd be NO more hatred, NO more fear (of one guy having to deal with another guy dressing like a girl or dating another guy, or of a guy dressing like a girl because he WANTS to, or of friends, family or strangers hurting or hating you BECAUSE you want you dress like a girl) and LOTS more freedom if we ALL felt that way!!!!
So, it's just POINTLESS to keep brainwashing yourself as others have done all your life and keeping yourself in this tiny prison cell where you say to yourself "I have a vagina, I'm a girl!" "I have a penis, I'm a guy!" "I used to have a penis, but now I have a vagina, I'm a transsexual!". And I think THAT'S where all this actually came from!! I was watching a TED Talk video the other day of a BEAUTIFUL S. American woman who used to be a boy, and someone else commented that she was also a transsexual, and it just hit me, WHY would you WANT to keep that with you for the rest of your life and keep telling it to others?? You, now, ARE a woman!! JUST tell people that you are a woman and have done with it!! I mean, if you went through YEARS, if not DECADES of what it takes to become a woman, WHY would want to keep carrying around the baggage of your once being a boy with you everywhere you go!! For instance, if this TED Talk woman hadn't SAID she used to be a boy, NOBODY would've thought she was ANYTHING but a gorgeous woman and had spent her whole life as a biological girl!!!! Okay, so a guy falls in love with her and doesn't know she used to be a boy. Why should it matter? He prefers to be with someone that has a vagina, she has one, case closed!! IF he wants to have children with her, all she has to say is that she can't have babies! LOTS of bio-women can't!!
I'm NOT saying she should lie to him, but, unless it REALLY matters, it really SHOULDN'T matter!!
I'm a fellow human being that just HAPPENS to have a penis although I'd PREFER to have a vagina and I PREFER to dress in what you know as girls clothes and I PREFER to share my life with some other fellow human being who just HAPPENS to have a vagina and wouldn't mind if I eventually had my penis converted into one.
Also, for all ANYBODY knows, I already DO have a vagina and I was born with one! I just happen to look like I have a penis!! Unless you take a good look at what EVERYONE YOU KNOW has between their legs (like it's ANY of your business!), for all you know, ALL the guys you know COULD have vaginas and vice versa!! But, it DOESN'T MATTER!!!! They ARE who they are and they are fellow human beings!! Just TREAT them ALL that way and EVERYTHING will be alright for a change!!
Peace, all!! And, take care!! And, take care of each other!!!!

Here's the TED Talk video.

http://youtu.be/mCZCok_u37w

I think quite a lot of people share your philosophy' but the world doesn't seem too keen on letting us live according to it.Sad

(03-07-2014, 07:36 PM)AnnieBL Wrote:  I think quite a lot of people share your philosophy' but the world doesn't seem too keen on letting us live according to it.Sad

If they do, I haven't heard about it before, but, yes it IS sad that we prefer to stay in our little self-made prisons rather than to be free from it all and be happy forever.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon