Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First encounter with the police as a female

I got a $120.00 ticket for fishing without a license from the conservation policeBlushRolleyesSad

So my new BF wants to take me fishing and says I need to get a fishing license... I tell him Id love to but Im not gonna present my old male Id to get one that Im gonna have to change in a month anyway... I told him Id take my chances....

So its a beautiful day and I went with some short shorts and a bikini top, dirty old man says Im looking good SmileTongue

So we start fishing and another dirty old man comes by to BS about the fishing and no doubt check me outBlushRolleyes Nothing out of the ordinary though, he had no clueWink

So I catch a nice perch and a nice bluegill, fishing is going good Cool

Dirty old man goes on his way and Its all good just enjoying the weather and the fishing....

Until the DNR cop showed up Angry

So he asks hows the fishing going... Then asks my BF for his license, he shows it to him.... Then he asks for mine, I tell him no I dont have oneBlush So he says come on and have a seat in the truck mam Sad

So he asks for Id and I tell him I dont have any on me... So he starts asking for name and address ect.... Im like fuck, this is gonna suck but I better come clean Shy

So I give him my ID and he was genuinely surprised LOL.. He was very nice and respectful thoughSmile So I figured Id tell him my story about the name change and court date in three weeks and try to get out of it.... He was sympathetic but he still wrote the ticket AngryRolleyes

So I ask him a bunch of questions about the whole deal and decide to pay cash for bond and I will let the court find me guilty and keep the bond...

He says "you wont be able to get a license for one year if found guilty" Sad

We'll see if I can get one with my new name in a month thoughWinkTongue

(10-07-2014, 04:57 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I got a $120.00 ticket for fishing without a license from the conservation policeBlushRolleyesSad

So my new BF wants to take me fishing and says I need to get a fishing license... I tell him Id love to but Im not gonna present my old male Id to get one that Im gonna have to change in a month anyway... I told him Id take my chances....

So its a beautiful day and I went with some short shorts and a bikini top, dirty old man says Im looking good SmileTongue

So we start fishing and another dirty old man comes by to BS about the fishing and no doubt check me outBlushRolleyes Nothing out of the ordinary though, he had no clueWink

So I catch a nice perch and a nice bluegill, fishing is going good Cool

Dirty old man goes on his way and Its all good just enjoying the weather and the fishing....

Until the DNR cop showed up Angry

So he asks hows the fishing going... Then asks my BF for his license, he shows it to him.... Then he asks for mine, I tell him no I dont have oneBlush So he says come on and have a seat in the truck mam Sad

So he asks for Id and I tell him I dont have any on me... So he starts asking for name and address ect.... Im like fuck, this is gonna suck but I better come clean Shy

So I give him my ID and he was genuinely surprised LOL.. He was very nice and respectful thoughSmile So I figured Id tell him my story about the name change and court date in three weeks and try to get out of it.... He was sympathetic but he still wrote the ticket AngryRolleyes

So I ask him a bunch of questions about the whole deal and decide to pay cash for bond and I will let the court find me guilty and keep the bond...

He says "you wont be able to get a license for one year if found guilty" Sad

We'll see if I can get one with my new name in a month thoughWinkTongue

Wow I bet u look hot in a bikini. I hope to get ur results.

Sorry you got a "coupon" ...but that's kinda funny. I know the DNR can and does occasionally write people up for violations but it's been a LONG time since I heard of it happening to anyone. The county where I used to live doesn't even have its own DNR officer and hasn't for over a year. The odds of having getting a citation are probably less than being transgendered even where you're at. Smile

(10-07-2014, 09:41 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  Wow I bet u look hot in a bikini. I hope to get ur results.

Thanks Kayley, Im not sure about "Hot" though, definitely cant pull off wearing the bottom YET anywayBlush

I see your new here, welcome and good luck Wink

(10-07-2014, 10:26 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  Sorry you got a "coupon" ...but that's kinda funny. I know the DNR can and does occasionally write people up for violations but it's been a LONG time since I heard of it happening to anyone. The county where I used to live doesn't even have its own DNR officer and hasn't for over a year. The odds of having getting a citation are probably less than being transgendered even where you're at. Smile

Hi Kari, glad YOU enjoyed itTongue Thats what I thought too, I was WRONG thoughBlushRolleyes

I admit I did kinda have fun with the cop though despite the ticket... He was very cute and I dont think he had a clue until I gave him ID Big Grin Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon