Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting nbe nxt month need to know what to do for best results

Hey im kaighleigh(kaylee).
I got a physical at the end of the month and im going to ask for a hormone test. I want to start nbe but there is just so much to it and its all just really overwhelming all the different products and methods. If u guys could give me ideas on what you think works best, be it pills creams or herbs and supplements I would greatly appreciate it.

Also here are some pics of my boobs booty and face to show u what im starting with just from genetics and years of eating bread.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pueraria mirifica is most popular normally with an anti androgen like spearmint.
Some people have had amazing results with bovine ovary which I have heard causes more estrogen even when stopping but not sure also non hormonal is pumping.
You should research each to see what's best for you.
Looks like you have good start of curves so it should be easier to add more.

Hi Kayley,
As Bonita observed, you have a nice natural start, honey. Good!
Many people have reported good results with BO, while most have used PM instead. Some, our dear Lotus included, have used both.
I had great results for two or three years with essentially nothing but PM. Generally, my experience has been that creams and sprays do little or nothing other than for the benefits associated with the accompanying massage. I would counsel you to save your money and simply go with PM, taken orally, by itself. You can always tinker with your program as you move along.
Hugs
Sammie

(06-07-2014, 03:20 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi Kayley,
Many people have reported good results with BO, while most have used PM instead. Some, our dear Lotus included, have used both.
I had great results for two or three years with essentially nothing but PM. Generally, my experience has been that creams and sprays do little or nothing other than for the benefits associated with the accompanying massage. I would counsel you to save your money and simply go with PM, taken orally, by itself. You can always tinker with your program as you move along.
Hugs
Sammie

Thanks. Im looking at saw palmeto but I don't know wat brand to trust ir dosage to start with.

(06-07-2014, 06:26 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  
Hugs
Sammie

Thanks. Im looking at saw palmeto but I don't know wat brand to trust ir dosage to start with.

I'm not sure saw palmetto alone is an anti androgen it in some libido/ penis enhancement pills so maybe without pueraria it won't have the right effect spearmint is more often recommended for reducing testosterone you can sometimes buy it as tea, fresh or dried herb in supermarket or pills.

(06-07-2014, 07:36 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(06-07-2014, 06:26 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  
Hugs
Sammie

I'm not sure saw palmetto alone is an anti androgen it in some libido/ penis enhancement pills so maybe without pueraria it won't have the right effect spearmint is more often recommended for reducing testosterone you can sometimes buy it as tea, fresh or dried herb in supermarket or pills.

Lotus recommends White Peony, switching to it myself as SP was causing me stomach issues, and SP is also anti aromitase and can hinder prolactin production.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon