Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

IT MEH BIRTHDaYhelp me fix java ? comments "undisclosed" tried updating,nd restall,

undefined

okie I turned javascript off ......I don't know this is only 1st comment after restarting chrome buuuuuuuuuuut never know thanx Michelle (= hope it works too soon to tell ! it'll take 10 comments until I'm convinced seeing it has changed in the past......and I'm not gonna jinx it this time like always =3

I can see your comment so hopefully it's working Big Grin

I know I think there may be hope ^___________^
did you see the baby duckies they are mine (=
only one of them is alive now though ;[

(13-07-2014, 07:59 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  Can you try disabling javascript in your browser? Some things, like the emoticons, won't work, but you might be able to post, etc.

thanx MICHelleM I THINK IT's WORKING
YOUR DUH BEST =D

(13-07-2014, 06:35 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  
(13-07-2014, 07:59 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  Can you try disabling javascript in your browser? Some things, like the emoticons, won't work, but you might be able to post, etc.

thanx MICHelleM I THINK IT's WORKING
YOUR DUH BEST =D

You're welcome! Glad it worked! Smile

Michelle

another test IT's working .....and please scroll up and check out my lil duckies (= they are heart melter <3 just saying...cute duckies = happy face =D ..happy face = better mood = less stress = better growth haha (=

The duckies are ADORABLE! I wish I could pet them <3 <3 sorry about the one that died though Sad

(19-07-2014, 12:10 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  The duckies are ADORABLE! I wish I could pet them <3 <3 sorry about the one that died though Sad

<3 aw thanx for caring about lil muffon ..she got hit by a car ='/
the other one is all big now and nesting on a pretend egg =3

shes all grown up now (=

Aww <3 any new pictures? I'd love to see her all grown up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon