Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Went to VS and got sized!

Wooow amazing tibetan !

OH MY "" very delicious tibetian ! I'd make a sex change just so I can go out with you Wink

(12-07-2014, 03:25 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 03:15 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 02:36 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  LOL! Thanks, trust me, its these camera lenses. They distort big globular objects to be bigger than they really areBig Grin

The bra itself (dream angels) has a little volume itself.

In that case I want your camera, maybe my boobs will look bigger then, lol. Tongue Big Grin

Seriously, you look great. Smile What's your current NBE program?

Thanks Peggy Smile
I am now experimenting with PM (ainterol drops). I am going to do 6 months and post. My last 6 month attempt with PM was very poor (fasting etc). So I am back at my pre size after BO.
now I am good on my BMI and will do a more thorough PM protocol. This is my first real month (just completed)
I am waiting on placenta!

Hi,
You mentioned placenta. What kind, where did you get it from & what is your reason for taking it? Is it a version of Chiyomilk's (SP?) program? She uses pig placenta.
Thanks & would love to look like you too!!!!

Wowzer!! Thank you for being an inspiration

Thanks for all the comments!

No. I ended up not getting placenta. Itz too expensive e right now.

Its all bo. I have 8 bottles of the bountiful breast formula. Its $40 each 1 oz. if anyone wants it. I have held it for over a year for a friend of mine but she's not doing nbe right now. So whom ever is serious about it, take it this way. Its been the best method for me.

(16-09-2014, 10:38 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thanks for all the comments!

Its all bo. I have 8 bottles of the bountiful breast formula. Its $40 each 1 oz. if anyone wants it. I have held it for over a year for a friend of mine but she's not doing nbe right now. So whom ever is serious about it, take it this way. Its been the best method for me.

were the result of your breast as a result of Bountiful breast ? Gives me a reason to try it .

It's been said many times above, but I will say one more time! You look AMAZING!!

Absolutely inspirational Tibetan! Wishing one day I could be like that! I'm starting off a small B but WOW those are my dream

Yes it is. Also, this was right after my 3rd fruit fast. They're a little bigger now.

(16-09-2014, 10:46 PM)PetiteFille Wrote:  
(16-09-2014, 10:38 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thanks for all the comments!

were the result of your breast as a result of Bountiful breast ? Gives me a reason to try it .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon