Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me choose a new name

Ive used the name kayley(spelled many different ways) for some time. Ive used other names before too. Because of the things im into sexually I have the desire to choose a name tht feels more me and less "dirty". A name I never used for cyber sex or gang bang s and m parties. When I use the name kayley im reminded of my slutty past. A quest to feel loved and understood. A quest tht lead to lots of taboo stuff. I want a name tht makes me feel sexy but not slutty, pretty, fun, maybe even something meaningful.
Here are some im considering:

Delphine
Reiliena
Janelle
Anabelle
Catherine
Kaitlynn
Collete
Sara
Raine
Wren
Faye
Athena
Karina
Vanessa
Sasha
Nicollete
Gwendolynn
Lilith
Tamara
Summer
Samantha
Persephone shaye
Sandra
Melanie
Stacy
Tasha
Makenzie
Tatiana
Anna
Morgana
Tammy
Bethenny
Tamara
Leena
Liana
Michelle
Mikayla
Meagan
Leandra
Evilynn
Lydia
Lynn
Karen
Abygale
Hellena
Destiny
Renata
Adora
Claire

Any suggestions u guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

My advice would be to avoid picking a name that's already in use this forum. Off the top of my head, we do have a Sarah, Samantha, Karen and Michelle.

Lilith is an interesting name, though I'm not sure how you feel about the biblical references associated with the name. How about the name Daphne?

(13-07-2014, 03:31 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello,

My advice would be to avoid picking a name that's already in use this forum. Off the top of my head, we do have a Sarah, Samantha, Karen and Michelle.

Lilith is an interesting name, though I'm not sure how you feel about the biblical references associated with the name. How about the name Daphne?

I love the biblical meaning of lilith adams first wife seen as evil because she would not submit to him cus she saw herself as his equal. I hear wat u mean about forum members names but im looking for a name to use in reality not a forum name so I don't really see the relevance. I do appreciate ur response tho. I think daphne sounds pretty. Ill add it to my list.

Some lovely choices there I really like Vanessa, Karina, Tatiana, Adora maybe choose something latina since you say your goal is to be a sexy latina when your done a name to suit that.

(13-07-2014, 02:17 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Some lovely choices there I really like Vanessa, Karina, Tatiana, Adora maybe choose something latina since you say your goal is to be a sexy latina when your done a name to suit that.

Gracias bonita. I think I will skew my search in a more latin direction. Thanks.

I like names with meanings, like it's something to aspire to. I took a look at a list of names and only really liked one. CAMILA

Meaning & History
Spanish and Portuguese form of CAMILLA

Feminine form of CAMILLUS. This was the name of a legendary warrior maiden of the Volsci, as told by Virgil in the 'Aeneid'. It was popularized in the English-speaking world by Fanny Burney's novel 'Camilla' (1796).
Heart 

I always loved the name Lilith, and Karina is beautiful too <3 I have a cousin named Karina and she's gorgeous. Big Grin

(13-07-2014, 04:45 PM)MrEricka Wrote:  I like names with meanings, like it's something to aspire to. I took a look at a list of names and only really liked one. CAMILA

Meaning & History
Spanish and Portuguese form of CAMILLA

Feminine form of CAMILLUS. This was the name of a legendary warrior maiden of the Volsci, as told by Virgil in the 'Aeneid'. It was popularized in the English-speaking world by Fanny Burney's novel 'Camilla' (1796).

Camilla sounds like a great name. Its classy, sexy, pretty and really suits the girl I am on the inside. Im definitely adding it to the list of names I have. I was also thinking of talia. Thanks

How about Juanita or Chamilla?

Oh! Somebody just said Camilla already!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon