Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me with my program

So ive been looking around the forums for awhile now and nxt month im going to be ordering my first shipment of nbe products. Ive added everything to my Amazon cart and now im starting to think tht it might be a bit of overkill.
Heres a list of wat I plan to order and take daily supplies of. Tell me if its too much or not enough or even if u can suggest a program tht would be great.

Spearmint
Saw palmeto
Fennel seeds
Fenugreek
Ginseng
Hops
Pueraria merifica
Breast actives
Neocell collagen
Msm
Bovine ovary

Thanks for the advice.

Hi I would start with Ainterol 500 mg PM capsules and Swanson vitamins spearmint capsules...

It took me about a month but my boobs started growing on just PM and spearmintSmileWink

BO is supposed to be potent but I dont know much about it and never tried it....

If you havent looked in the FAQ section yet you should, there is a ton of good info thereCool

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

Kayley,
All you need to start out is PM. You can add an anti-androgen later. Always add one herbal supplement at a time so that if you experience a disagreeable side effect, you'll know its cause.

Clara

(13-07-2014, 07:47 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Kayley all you need to start out is PM. You can add an anti-androgen later. Always add one herbal supplement at a time so that if you experience a disagreeable side effect, you'll know its cause.

Clara

Thanks clara. I seen so many people's programs tht I nvr evn thought about wat they started out with. Thanks.

(13-07-2014, 03:42 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi I would start with Ainterol 500 mg PM capsules and Swanson vitamins spearmint capsules...

It took me about a month but my boobs started growing on just PM and spearmintSmileWink

BO is supposed to be potent but I dont know much about it and never tried it....

If you havent looked in the FAQ section yet you should, there is a ton of good info thereCool

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

Thanks for the advice it was really helpful.

(13-07-2014, 02:46 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  
(13-07-2014, 07:47 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Kayley all you need to start out is PM. You can add an anti-androgen later. Always add one herbal supplement at a time so that if you experience a disagreeable side effect, you'll know its cause.

Clara

Thanks clara. I seen so many people's programs tht I nvr evn thought about wat they started out with. Thanks.

Yes, that is a problem. Some members do show the past history of their program which can be useful.

The other thing to consider is that at the start, you typically do not know how your body will respond to the herbs. In my case, I was surprised how well I responded to PM alone. Others are not so lucky. PM is, in my opinion, the most powerful of the phyto-estrogen herbs. It can activate the estrogen receptors in your dormant, undeveloped breast tissue to trigger breast growth while at the same time trick the pituitary into 'thinking' you have too much testosterone in the blood and signaling the testes to reduce the amount of T produced. It's really a wonderful, simple way to get started with NBE. If it turns out after a few months, that PM alone is not achieving your goals fast enough, adding an anti-androgen, like spearmint, is a good idea. Spearmint will interfere with the production of T directly. Aside from the advantages of starting out simple like this, you'll also save money by not having to buy all those other herbs!

Clara

Don't even bother with anything like breast actives its too weak even for bio females its important to read a lot here. Try to keep maybe no more 4 supplements at once or it could end up too complicated but try only start with one of the strong ones like pueraria or bovine ovary because you will need high doses so it can end up expensive adding everything at once and maybe even less effective its best to add extras one at a time giving a month to see what benefits your program and what doesn't.
You could start with something like pm and a pump or at least a good massage routine that would be maybe speed up your program without too many supplements at once.

(13-07-2014, 05:11 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Don't even bother with anything like breast actives its too weak even for bio females its important to read a lot here. Try to keep maybe no more 4 supplements at once or it could end up too complicated but try only start with one of the strong ones like pueraria or bovine ovary because you will need high doses so it can end up expensive adding everything at once and maybe even less effective its best to add extras one at a time giving a month to see what benefits your program and what doesn't.
You could start with something like pm and a pump or at least a good massage routine that would be maybe speed up your program without too many supplements at once.

Thanks for the great advice. In terms of pumps the only one ive seen is the noogleberry but its a bit pricey. I did ser on amazon a hand operated pump for 35 bucks and tht seems more my speed. Can u recommend a good cream to put on b4 or during using the pump?

The problem with alot are that the cup bases are very small its important to use domes wide enough for your chest so all breast tissue fits easily gives better swelling inside thats why noogleberry is good I would recommend xl or xxl of those so they last a long time but other girls like these kangzhu because they are a bit cheaper, more comfortable and come with air lock http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1SE3JD3R66KHPV61Z0Y9 but you need to add a pump they could be too small at under 5 inches base.
Sometimes noogleberry eBay store sells them cheap with the option to ask for any cup size.
I use coconut oil normally, flaxseed can help swelling but needs washing off after.

(13-07-2014, 05:44 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  The problem with alot are that the cup bases are very small its important to use domes wide enough for your chest so all breast tissue fits easily gives better swelling inside thats why noogleberry is good I would recommend xl or xxl of those so they last a long time but other girls like these because they are a bit cheaper, more comfortable and come with air lock http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1SE3JD3R66KHPV61Z0Y9 but you need to add a pump.
Sometimes noogleberry eBay store sells them cheap with the option to ask for any cup size.
I use coconut oil normally, flaxseed can help swelling but needs washing off after.

Thanks. I found on amazon a deal tht is the large cups and a hand pump for 35 bucks. I think ill get tht one. I love the smell of coconut so ill definitely do the coconut oil rubbing. I am concerned about my face though. Wat would u recommend for face feminization?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon