Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me with my program

I think the large is still only 4.45 inches wide see if that's wide enough for you? I know I never could find any other brand big enough for my breast width except noogleberry I looked and looked in the end I gave in and ordered xxl after some problem with my order as she sent the xl 5.5 inches which was too small for me at quite a flat 36 in chest so it really depends on chest and breast width try to imagine the width your breasts will be for your chest to work out the base diameter you will need.
I was happy with the noogleberry xxl it has fit me for 3 years now from 36 to 45 inch chest still plenty space to grow so I would really recommend the price as worth it for the xxls.
I think your face is more female than male you have beautiful eyes and lips no male features very lucky girl, I think permenant hair removal, a little make up and good skin care are all you will need.

Bonita is right. You need laser/electrolysis,your brows done, and makeup practice. Possibly a foundation thats good for TGs. Dermablend cover cream is expensive but it rocks!

Good luck Smile

instead of breast actives just get some blessed thistle ...you can even get
chaseberry 100mg for 5.00£ if you want to add it for prog herbs ...maybe wild yam .......tbh your plan looks good all ready ......would you consider placenta ?
it is sold on amazon ..there are betterr bargains on the us one but if your from UK like me I could give you links (=
placenta orally and eternally is great ...chyomilk is a big user of this
since taking it I have noticed VERY soft skin like seriously silky and everybody remarks one my skin now it's improved my complexion and I have got all the girls in my family on it xD

L-tyrosine is good too ..get it on it's own for a 3 month supply for 5£ with swanson instead of breast actives ......look at the ingredients in breast actives and look through swanson and natures way you will get higher mg in the long run and better value ..I made a thread comparing making your own formula to breast actives

you might even be interested in noogleberry or and soild breast pump .....very good value if your starting small.....I really love my noogleberry now I'm glad I saved up to get it for about one month I used it and increased an inch and got swelling of 4.5 inches ....if you dont have much time........everyday watch a movie and pump

massage is great I made all my own creams (= I have a pm cream a progesterone cream, an oil lube and a cream for all around

imo you I'd take placenta to help with growth so many Japanese women got really good growth with it...I think genie takes it .

Looking back at your breasts photos I am sorry but sure the kangzhu cups even large will be either too small or too small very soon your breast tissue is already nice and wide on your chest which mean xxl from noogleberry is probably to only cups that will fit you for a good amount of time of you are interested in pumping I do think its a great help for nbe I wasted some money on cups that were too small they didn't do anything for me except hurt.

(13-07-2014, 06:46 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Looking back at your breasts photos I am sorry but sure the kangzhu cups even large will be either too small or too small very soon your breast tissue is already nice and wide on your chest which mean xxl from noogleberry is probably to only cups that will fit you for a good amount of time of you are interested in pumping I do think its a great help for nbe I wasted some money on cups that were too small they didn't do anything for me except hurt.

Thanks for all the great advice.
I guess ill wait on the pump then.
According to this breast size calculator im a 38B. I hope to get to a c or d by nxt yr.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon