Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how do I girly up my pretty face?

Hey I just wanted to know how to feminize my face. I know lots of herbs increase estrogen but im looking specifically for a feminine face. Any help will be met with hugs and kisses Smile

Hi Kayley,
Well, I love hugs and kisses so.......

I think every one of us MTF TGs wants to feminize our presentation, and the face is no exception. You already have a great start, Kayley. Your face is smooth and soft.

Check out this site that has some useful ideas:

How to Feminize Your Face

I hope this helps.

Clara

Maybe this and other videos of this ilk can help or give you some ideas.
http://youtu.be/gQNWpZ1BFSE

(14-07-2014, 01:02 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe this and other videos of this ilk can help or give you some ideas.

Great video! Amazing what can be done.

Just thought I would point out that if youtube safe search is turned "off", you are likely to get suggestions of graphic MtF sex change surgery on the suggestions list.

Denita

(14-07-2014, 03:36 AM)Denita Wrote:  
(14-07-2014, 01:02 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe this and other videos of this ilk can help or give you some ideas.

Great video! Amazing what can be done.

Just thought I would point out that if youtube safe search is turned "off", you are likely to get suggestions of graphic MtF sex change surgery on the suggestions list.

Denita

Really?? Cool!! Thanks!!

(14-07-2014, 12:49 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Kayley,

I think every one of us MTF TGs wants to feminize our presentation, and the face is no exception. You already have a great start, Kayley. Your face is smooth and soft.

I hope this helps.

Clara

Haha I have more of the male features than Kayley on my face and I'm sure no body ever thought I wasn't female even before nbe.

Aesthetically, you could fill your upper lip with HA, slim your cheeks (buccal fat removal) or drop a little weight. This will help with androgens.

Femininity, if you notice on women, have normal testosterone levels (low to no androgens) while women with who are more masculine have much higher androgens and are typically with pcos.

Voice drops and their fat distribution changes on their faces like their bodies.

(14-07-2014, 05:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I hope this helps.

Clara

Haha I have more of the male features than Kayley on my face and I'm sure no body ever thought I wasn't female even before nbe.

Yes, indeed, I've seen a few stunning T-girls who have the art of getting the most out of wigs, makeup and dress down to a T (pun intended), but have not mastered all the other aspects of passing as a woman, including voice, body movements, speech patterns, and other mannerisms. It takes years.

Clara

(14-07-2014, 05:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I hope this helps.

Clara

Xoxoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon