Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started using BO

Just decided to try it out and so far on the fence it seems to be working a lot better than PM, however it does make my stomach a bit queezy.

Then there's the taste you gotta down them with water quick. I am using swansons 250mg bovine ovary. I am taking 1500mg in morning and then another 1500 at around 11:30pm

Started feeling the growth pains after being off pm for 3 months it took only 3 days of BO to start the process again.

Pardon me, but I have to say I find that amusing. Having been on Swansons BO, same size caps, at 15 caps/day, for over 7 months, I cannot concur with that evaluation. However, the statement regarding their taste is quite true.

BO has been batted around in here as many things to many people. Since a vast amount of conjecture was being put forth, and most, if not all of it, was being made by those who had not used it, or only used it for an insufficient time. Not enough time to offer a proper evaluation. Thus, I put on my guinea pig panties, and gave it a shot. I dropped PM, and went strictly on the amount of BO as stated, along with protein powder. You'll have to excuse me if I say "MY" results were disappointingly short of spectular.

Unless of course, you count my newly found morning wood as a desireable benefit. Or the loss of 1 and 1/2 inches of my bustline. Or the 2 additional inches added to my waistline. Before you ask, no, I didn't become a couch potato. Yes, I get my very fair share of exercise. If you knew what I've gone through the last year, you'd know.

I took it in hopes of adding to my derriere. "Butt", that was pretty much a joke. A nearly unnoticeable 1/2 inch to each cheek. Laughable. Almost 1 inch to each thigh. That was probably the best gain, and on the most wasted place it could go. Now that I'm back on PM, I still haven't gotten that last 1/2 inch of bust back. And god knows how long it will take to get my waist all the way back down. But, the absolute best part is the way it will screw with your head!!

So, go ahead, take BO. Waste a boatload of time and money. Play the mental games it will cause. Have vast quantities of fun!! I now know better. I'll even give someone the last 4 bottles I have left. But, you really really really don't want it.

Nice to see you back Patti.

I haven't had great results with growth. Some and definitely some breast tissue, not just fat and they seem fuller and still sore a lot, but I do think the BO had the aromatase-raising effect on me. I took it for about 4 months and had my hormone levels tested. My T was very low and my total estrogen pretty high.
I stopped the BO and went back to a low dose of PM because I really like the reduced libido. I just had my total estrogen tested again, after about 2 months off BO) and it's even higher.
Not sure if this is that "permanent" effect they talk about but makes me suspicious.
I've about concluded that my age, genetics, etc probably mean I won't ever get very big, but I still hope.

Julie

Patti when you were on BO did you use L-tyrosine and kelp to help with Iodine and your body temperature. From what I have read if your body is below 98.2 degrees BO doesn't work because your liver can't produce the necessary enzymes to start aromatization. BO will work in most cases and is considered safer than herbs because the animal glands get absorbed and used by our body better than phyto-estrogens.

I am waiting for my next shipment of BO since I kinda blew through them before doing my research. I will keep a photo progress for how it works for me.

The main gland other than the liver that needs to be optimized for BO is your thyroid gland. That's why they recommend Kelp because it contains a lot of Iodine and most people don't have enough iodine in their bodies to optimize their thyroid gland.

Well after being on BO for about 3 weeks now I gotta say I am most likely teetering on the edge of sterilization. My research indicated around 6 months for this to happen. Let's just put it mildly ain't much of anything coming out... To be or not to be, really is a good question. As far as effects on the areas I want to, not much just a little tenderness mostly just made boobs feel kinda stiff. I know it's working I guess that's good news. I will say this my nipples have woken up finally. Last week I had one day where my nipples felt like they were going to blow up. It was driving me crazy at work. Before BO even while on PM I had no real sensation in my nipples.

Only time will tell.

(14-08-2014, 02:14 AM)Destiny Wrote:  Well after being on BO for about 3 weeks now I gotta say I am most likely teetering on the edge of sterilization. My research indicated around 6 months for this to happen. Let's just put it mildly ain't much of anything coming out... To be or not to be, really is a good question. As far as effects on the areas I want to, not much just a little tenderness mostly just made boobs feel kinda stiff. I know it's working I guess that's good news. I will say this my nipples have woken up finally. Last week I had one day where my nipples felt like they were going to blow up. It was driving me crazy at work. Before BO even while on PM I had no real sensation in my nipples.

Only time will tell.

i am about to test the theory as well. i had ordered 3 bottles of 'raw ovary and uterus glandular' from swanson's. from what i have read, it will be permanent after six months. supposedly your body will be retrained to convert 't' into 'e' permanently....i am hoping so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon