Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wives and SOs of TG/TS husbands/partners

My wife would very much like the opportunity to talk directlywith others who are facing similar problems. If any of you have a wife or partner who might like to do the same, please let me know and I will PM you with her personal cell phone number. She knows that I am posting this.

Since I posted the above, my DW has been investigating numerous leads or links to sites purporting to provide support to the wives of CD/TG/TS husbands, and has been surprised to find that all seem untraceable, dead, inactive or very little used. It is clear that many feel that such support facilities should be useful, but in practice very few wives see fit too actually use them. Dodgy

Any comments?

That's why my wife and I joined Chi Chapter here in Chicago which actively encourages spousal involvement. They stage events for the TG and the spouse, and for spouses alone. From personal experience the past few weeks, I can see how important it is to provide that kind of support. Why there aren't any active (like we are active) forums for trans spousal support is odd. I've run across blogs that have attempted to generate that kind of interaction, but gave up. The one S.O. forum that seemed to have some life seemed to focus on the negative perceptions and experiences of TG spouses. Steer clear of those.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon