Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 5 Stages of Breast Growth

I am somewhat familiar to Anne Lawrence's site and am not impressed with her antiquated transgender views which largely reflect the views of Ray Blanchard (Clarke Institute) and J. Michaels Bailey (Northwestern University) that heterosexual men who want to transition to woman are mentally ill, arguing that sexual selection is fundamental to the survival of the species and transsexual women who are attracted to women do not contribute to the procreation of the species.

So according to Lawrence, as a transwoman sexually attracted to women I would be declared mentally ill. Huh? But if I'm sexually attracted to men I'm not? These people are products of the Clarke Institute which along with people like Paul McHugh at Johns Hopkins University have done NOTHING to further an accurate picture of transsexuals.

For more on this check Transsexual Road Map: Categorically wrong?

Clara

(18-07-2014, 02:44 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I am somewhat familiar to Anne Lawrence's site and am not impressed with her antiquated transgender views which largely reflect the views of Ray Blanchard (Clarke Institute) and J. Michaels Bailey (Northwestern University) that heterosexual men who want to transition to woman are mentally ill, arguing that sexual selection is fundamental to the survival of the species and transsexual women who are attracted to women do not contribute to the procreation of the species.

So according to Lawrence, as a transwoman sexually attracted to women I would be declared mentally ill. Huh? But if I'm sexually attracted to men I'm not? These people are products of the Clarke Institute which along with people like Paul McHugh at Johns Hopkins University have done NOTHING to further an accurate picture of transsexuals.

For more on this check Transsexual Road Map: Categorically wrong?

Clara

She doesn't sound helpful at all, I listed the wrong link, it's was supposed to be this one,

http://www.annierichards.com/links.htm

I'll remove Anne Lawrence.

Getting stuck at tanner 3 has been a concern thats been going round my head for a while, in particular as im now using synthetics as i wish to transition, still trying to find out why this happens and having read (albeit very limited info) about high levels of estrogen causing the breast buds to fuse (even in gg's) and having seen the relatively low levels in a gg during puberty at each of the tanner stages compared to the range an endo would have us on (attached is from the endocrine society guide) i wonder if we are better mimicking the female puberty levels than aiming for the endo guide levels, if im talking crap just say so.. Tongue anyway thats my thoughts on it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HRT prescriptions for trangenders seems to take the approach that physical transition should proceed as fast as possible. This attitude is understandable from the patient's viewpoint. Consider how many of us here are forever searching for faster progress through more and more complex customized regimens. There could be something to your thinking, Bobie, but, as we know, everyone is different and without a rigorous clinical study, I doubt an answer is at hand.

Clara

Exactly clara, i dont think it helps when its looked on as being the norm for transgender individuals to have breast augmentation either, they should instead be looking at why results are often less than satisfactory, i suspect this is why those using herbal nbe do so well, because its low dose and a slower process than synthetics

It's a bit ironic that when I started NBE my goal was simply to find relief from my GD. Breast growth was not a priority. I experimented with finding the lowest dose of PM I could get by on and still achieve the mental benefits. Maintaining male sexual function was also a goal, so I took cold-turkey breaks every month. During the three months before switching to synthetics, I was taking only 1000 mg of PM a day. Despite this very conservative program, I've achieved Tanner III, (36B cup) in 9 months. If I had been on an aggressive program would I have been less successful? We'll never know, but your theory about breast fusion makes me wonder.

Clara Huh

(18-07-2014, 10:06 AM)bobie Wrote:  Getting stuck at tanner 3 has been a concern thats been going round my head for a while, in particular as im now using synthetics as i wish to transition, still trying to find out why this happens and having read (albeit very limited info) about high levels of estrogen causing the breast buds to fuse (even in gg's) and having seen the relatively low levels in a gg during puberty at each of the tanner stages compared to the range an endo would have us on (attached is from the endocrine society guide) i wonder if we are better mimicking the female puberty levels than aiming for the endo guide levels, if im talking crap just say so.. Tongue anyway thats my thoughts on it

Well, if we were lucky enough to know (or have) test results on a monthly basis we'd know what's deficient and could adjust, which doc's do. In the absence of endo's and test results we're just guessing, (good guessing at the very least, lol). Basically, you're already mimicking puberty, meaning the time frame to achieve breast growth is about the same on HRT. I would suggest eliminating the stress of the breast bud fusing receptors report, it was the doctors view about spiro if I remember correctly. I believe cleaning out receptors by detoxification and returning them to hemostasis will help you in the long run.

keep the faith! Wink

(17-07-2014, 10:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Tanners stages as it applies to TG/TS/Bio-Males

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7436]
1.5 yrs down the line n I m still stage 2 Sad

(19-07-2014, 01:26 AM)myboobs Wrote:  1.5 yrs down the line n I m still stage 2 Sad

Sorry mb, I know you're frustrated, when's the last time you took a break?, getting to stage III is about an inch of growth. Take a look at what stage four states: (lol, I know wrong way).

Stage Four

Often indicated by the formation of a secondary swelling just under the areolae. It's almost as if a second breast bud is developing on the front of the existing breast. This can be seen during the early teens, or as late as the early twenty's.

Something to think about:

"Breasts changes (shape) happens quite consistently on a month-to-month basis, but they will individually change their volume by a different amount ... Some girls will change less than 10% and other girls can change by as much as 20%."

(19-07-2014, 02:32 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-07-2014, 01:26 AM)myboobs Wrote:  1.5 yrs down the line n I m still stage 2 Sad

Sorry mb, I know you're frustrated, when's the last time you took a break?, getting to stage III is about an inch of growth. Take a look at what stage four states: (lol, I know wrong way).

Stage Four

Often indicated by the formation of a secondary swelling just under the areolae. It's almost as if a second breast bud is developing on the front of the existing breast. This can be seen during the early teens, or as late as the early twenty's.

Something to think about:

"Breasts change shape quite consistently on a month-to-month basis, but they will individually change their volume by a different amount ... Some girls will change less than 10% and other girls can change by as much as 20%."

I think I have had 4-5 breaks over the period , each break roughlyy 4-5 weeks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon