Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

questions

will my voice change with nbe (pm/rc)?

Penis shrinkage.. how small is small. any long term user of pm want to share a pic? will it become a nub?

chest hair. i tried epilating it and drew blood. so whats next to try?

whats the best diet plan for nbe? - i have some muscle mass im trying to shed now and doing it through caloric deficit and a lot of cardio while taking pm- when im happy with that im going to focus more for fat distribution- what should i eat?

(18-07-2014, 12:53 AM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  will my voice change with nbe (pm/rc)?

No. If you want a more female voice you have to do voice training exercises.

(18-07-2014, 12:53 AM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  Penis shrinkage.. how small is small. any long term user of pm want to share a pic? will it become a nub?

Some shrinkage is possible after years on estrogen. At most around 30% shrinkage and testicles shrinking to the size of almonds.

(18-07-2014, 12:53 AM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  chest hair. i tried epilating it and drew blood. so whats next to try?

Drew blood? Never saw that before. Have you tried waxing? LHR (Laser Hair Removal)? On sufficient estrogen supplementation, after a year or two your chest hair will automatically disappear in most cases.

(18-07-2014, 12:53 AM)ilovefakenails Wrote:  whats the best diet plan for nbe? - i have some muscle mass im trying to shed now and doing it through caloric deficit and a lot of cardio while taking pm- when im happy with that im going to focus more for fat distribution- what should i eat?

I would simply eat three well balanced meals a day with a reduction in carb intake.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon