Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any quick ways to gain weight??

The benefits of protein reach a maximum at 1.8 g/kg/day for strength training and 1.4 g/kg/day for endurance training. I use CRON-O-meter for dietary calculations.

Timing of protein doesn't matter all that much with respect to absorption. Intermittent fasting in which you fast 20 hours and then eat all your calories in a 4-hour window doesn't hurt muscles. When you eat a lot of protein, the intestines slow down so that the percentage absorbed won't decline.

Extra virgin olive oil is good. I just swallow a Tbl a day. Sometimes 2. Warm lemon water first thing in the morning is good too. I couldn't tolerate Apple cider vinegar personally, which sucks because it has amazing benefits, so hopefully you can use it with no problem.

Honestly I think you should stop yogurt while stopping your other probiotics as well for several days since yogart contains probiotics too. You won't be able to tell if stopping probiotics helps you if you're still consuming them in some way. Not even sure if a couple of days is enough to tell either since those little boogers hang out in our gut pretty good. Try 3 days and if there's no change, maybe try a week.

That weight gainer isn't helping your gut either. I covered that in my email to you. It contains 2 types of dairy which will upset your stomach since you're lactose intolerant. It has unnecessary additives that cause bloating & gas and the whey concentrate will also cause bloating. Let me see if I can find a weight gainer for you that'll be easier on your digestive system. Although, I still think homemade gainer shakes with protein powder, fresh fruit, veggies, oats & rice bran would be better.

[attachment=8337]
(12-11-2014, 06:14 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Extra virgin olive oil is good. I just swallow a Tbl a day. Sometimes 2. Warm lemon water first thing in the morning is good too. I couldn't tolerate Apple cider vinegar personally, which sucks because it has amazing benefits, so hopefully you can use it with no problem.

Honestly I think you should stop yogurt while stopping your other probiotics as well for several days since yogart contains probiotics too. You won't be able to tell if stopping probiotics helps you if you're still consuming them in some way. Not even sure if a couple of days is enough to tell either since those little boogers hang out in our gut pretty good. Try 3 days and if there's no change, maybe try a week.

That weight gainer isn't helping your gut either. I covered that in my email to you. It contains 2 types of dairy which will upset your stomach since you're lactose intolerant. It has unnecessary additives that cause bloating & gas and the whey concentrate will also cause bloating. Let me see if I can find a weight gainer for you that'll be easier on your digestive system. Although, I still think homemade gainer shakes with protein powder, fresh fruit, veggies, oats & rice bran would be better.

THanks Charlie. Little update I had greek youghurt (without additives although it has flavouring) before dinner last night and for the first time I DIDNT wake up having digestive pains last night!
I will avoid the probiotics though yes and for a few days, I've taken them for a good few months now so I dare say I have enough good bacteria in my system.

Anyway just for shits and giggles I wont do this for my smoothies (as per email) but thought this is really funny!!!!

Ella's Organic fruit smoothies!! To be fair if they were local and not X'ray'd by bringing them in from Iherb Id buy some for our lunches.

Charlie this will do wont it?
http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalo...KU=1784167

Yay, Ella slept good last night. Smile

(12-11-2014, 07:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Yay, Ella slept good last night. Smile

Yes I was going to thank you today. Il try that again tonight with the greek youghurt Smile

(12-11-2014, 07:37 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-11-2014, 07:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Yay, Ella slept good last night. Smile

Yes I was going to thank you today. Il try that again tonight with the greek youghurt Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Maybe it was Greek yogurt that made Alexander so Great. Smile

(12-11-2014, 06:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Charlie this will do wont it?
http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/catalo...KU=1784167

Yeah! That blender will work. Pretty cool too, I like how you can throw a close-top drinking lid right on it. Mine didn't come with those. Personal size blenders like that are awesome. When I used to use a full size blender, I'd make so much id have to store 1/2 in the fridge, then when I went to drink it, it looked so unappealing, I'd throw it out. lol

Great to hear about no pains!! Glad you got some good sleep Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon